The Stripclub

Lena and Kara are both males and they are on another earth, Earth 69. They have been dating for a couple months but Kace was still a virgin.

Lena = Levi. Kara = Kace.

Levi was a business man and he loved to go out clubbing and was bit of a play boy. Little did Levi know that the night had other plans for him.

Kace was working his usual shift from 8-10pm and his shift only had thirty minutes left. He had to go tend to the VIP section where he met one of the most fit boys he's ever seen. 

His abs were toned and showing through his shirt. Kace couldn't help but steal a few glances at Kace before approaching him.

"Hi there I'll be your waiter for the night, what would you like to drink?" Kace said looking into Levis bright emerald eyes.

Levis breathing was increasing as the man before him grined devilishly. "Are you on the menu?" Levi asked grinning.

"Drinks first" Kace said winking at Levi.

"I'll have a shot of vodka" Levi said looking Kace up and down.

Kace left to get the drinks and came back to see Levis hair was now messy yet elegant.

Levi smiled when he saw Kace approaching and thanked Kace for the now empty shot. Kace ripped off his shirt revealing his own perfect abs and started to dance on the strip pole.

Levis eyes never left Kaces body as he danced around, his muscles buldging
Every time he swung around the pole.
Levi devoured Kace as he walked closer to him.

Kace sat on levis lap and started to grind against Levis now hard cock. " You must really like me Mr Levi" Kace said grinding harder against Levi.

Levi groaned when Kace in zipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Levi was now at his full 9 inches and groaning as Levi stroked him.

"Fuck your so sexy" Kace said grinding harder and stroking faster.

Levi was now twitching and throbbing from the contact. For some reason sex with Kace felt different, it didn't feel like another meaningless night, no this was different and it was passionate.

Kace had never been more aroused by a man and Kace had seen plenty of good looking blokes. Levi decided to return the favour by pulling her Kaces dick which was also hard and aching to be relieved.

Levi started to stroke Kace with the same speed that was being used on him. Kace groaned at the feeling of Levis large muscles rubbing against him.

Kace loved the feeling of Levis hand and Kace also loved the sight of Levis tattoos. Everything about Levi aroused Kace, her passion only increased her sex drive.

As they kissed Levi could taste Kaces sweet lips as well as the tangy taste of vodka. Kace bit ever so softly on Levis lip pulled away and letting it go with a pop.

Levi was really close to cuming so to finish the job Kace decide to take l the cock into his mouth. Levi liked the idea of Kace swallowing his thick load.

The sudden contact of Kaces mouth with his cock sent him over the edge with a grunt. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Levi groaned as he came into Kace's mouth.

Kace lapped up every last bit of semen swallowing the last drop, Kace looked up at Levi who was still recovering.

Levi looked at Kace in admiration and awe from the sight before him. He could see a gorgeous man before him with am 8 pack. Kace was the definition of perfect and sex on legs.

Levi wanted to return the favour by helping Kace relieve himself. Kaces dick was still as hard as a rock. Kace loved the animalistic look Levi had in his eyes.

Levi kissed Kace with dessire and passion different from the kiss before. Kace moaned as Levi stroked him.

Levi reached over to his bag and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "Are you sure you want This?" Levi said gesturing to the lube.

"Yes, I am ready for you to pound my ass" Kace said smiling.

Levis grin widened more than before as he put lube all over his cock with the help of Kace. Kace put some lube in his asshole to help Levi enter him easier.

Levi groaned as he entered Kace, the tightness was an amazing feeling. It felt like Levis dick was going to be crushed but in a good way.

"Oh fuck, Levi your dick is so big!" Kace gasped as his body started grinding down on his hard shaft.

They rocked and thrusted in perfect rhythm, making sure to go deeper each time. Levis hands were roaming over Kaces body and through his gorgeous blonde hair.

Levi started to stroke Kace with gentle hands. Kace loved the feeling of Levis hard fuck filling up his asshole as well as being stroked at the same time.

Kace was about to relive his throbbing cock and couldn't hold off for much longer. Levi could sense that Kace was going to cum so he sped up his stroking until Kace shot hot, sticky and white ropes of semen on his face.

Levi felt the semen land on his chest and face and that was enough to send him over the edge. He pulled out of Kace and came all over him.

They pulled another into a nice embrace and stayed like that for a few minutes in a stay of peace and bliss. Kace pulled away and kissed Levi before going to take a shower.

Kace had his shower and then came back to the private VIP section to give Levi his number. They exchanged numbers and then Levi left.

I hope you enjoyed this take, I know it's a bit weird turning them both into boys but hey there are gay boy who probably would enjoy this so yeah. Leave suggestions if you want and please review this.