The Roof Top

Kara and Lena had been dating for over 2 years. Tonight was the night that Kara proposed to Lena.

The roof was set up all romantic for lena. There were candles everywhere (gifted to Kara by Lexa ;) ) and a romantic dinner set up as well. 

There was a beautiful blanket set out for them to lay on and look up the stars.

Kara talked to Cat about getting the roof prepared and getting the day off. Cat set helped set up the whole night.

Kara went to L-corp to pick up Lena. Lena just thought this was a night to remember because it was their anniversary.

Kara walked into L-corp and went up the elevator. Kara walked passed Jess and into Lenas office.

"Hey babe, ready to go to dinner?" Kara Said kissing Lena

"Yes I am Baby"

"You have to do something for me" Kara Said smirking

"Anything" Lena said

"Let me blind fold you" Kara Said blushing

"Ohh a surprise, I love it" Lena said turning around.

Kara pulled the blind fold out of her pocket and put it around Lenas eyes.
Kara tighten it enough that Lena couldn't see.

"Follow me" Kara Said grabbing Lena hand.

Lena let Kara lead her down the elevator and into the car. Kara kissed Lenas soft lips as they drove.

The kiss got pretty heated and turned into a makeout session. Lena still couldn't see, so her senses were heightened and it only made the kiss more passionate.

Kara pulled away because they were here at Catco. Lena was disappointed that their kiss ended but was happy that they were going to continue this later.

"Come on Baby we will finish this later" Kara Said squeezing Lenas hand.

Lena and Kara went into the elevator and started going to the top of the building. "I think your going to love dinner tonight" Kara Said

"Any time with you is enjoyable" Lena said smiling

The roof

"Okay are you ready" Kara Said with excitement

"Yes, the suspense is killing me" Lena said in anticipation

Kara pulled off the blind fold and put it in her pocket. Lena gasped loudly "Oh my god Kara I love it!"

Lena hugged Kara and kissed her. "Happy anniversary" Kara Said smiling.

"Happy anniversary" Lena said kissed Kara back.

They sat down and ate dinner with a side of wine. They were now sitting down together watching the sunset. Kara had her hand in her pocket the whole time.

Her hand was fondling the box with Lenas ring in it. Lena was looking at the view when Kara got on her knee and turned to Lena.

Lena turned around and gasped as she saw Kara on her knee with a small box in her hand. Kara looked up at Lena with the most loving and caring look in the world.

"Lena I have loved you from the moment I met you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Lena Keiran Luthor, will you marry me?"

Lena looked awestruck and looked at Kara. Lena pulled Kara off her knee and pulled her into the most passionate kiss they have ever had.

"Yes Kara yes yes yes a million times over" Lena said kissing Kara again.

Kara pulled the ring out and put it on Lenas hand. "It looks beautiful on you" Kara Said blushing