Tik Tok Challenge

Kara decides to play a prank on her roommate, where she records her reaction to Kara walking in front of her naked.

Lena's POV:

I have been living with my sweet roommate for over 3 years and it has been so amazing. Her great smile is so infectious and beautiful. 

Like usual afternoons I'm in my study working on a new book. It's so peaceful and quiet, it feels refreshing. Suddenly the peace is broken by the sounds of a soft chuckle.

Raising my eyebrow I cock my head and watch the door curiously. I hear the sounds of feet tiptoeing around the house. Thinking of Kara I smile and go back to reading my book.

"Hey Lena I brought you some tea," Kara says mischievously.

Thinking nothing of it I set my book down and look up to see Kara there. In front of me was the best sight I will ever lay my eyes upon. There she was the blonde beauty, naked with a phone recording me in one hand and tea in the other.

I feel my eyes go wide and my mouth water. My wide eyes roam over her perfect features. I struggle not to look at her, I finally rip my eyes off her body and look deep into curious blue ones. I stand up quickly and walk towards a paralyzed Kara.

She doesn't even try to cover up but instead stops recording and meets me halfway. I take the tea from her soft hand and place it on the table. I turn to her and look deep inside her eyes.

Kara must trust me if she let me see her this vulnerable, its an exhilarating feeling. In this moment words were not needed, instead actions spoke louder. I lean forward slowly so she has enough time to pull away. To my surprise, she wraps her delicate hands around my sweater and waist.

Kissing her made my mind go blank, her lips were like cotton candy sweet but yet soft, solid until you touch it and then it melts. I felt very grateful to have ever met Kara and be graced with her presence. She is unlike anyone I have ever met and will ever meet.

Softly I pull her closer to me and hold her as if she would run away. I could feel the heat in the room as the two of us gradually felt more desire. Pulling away I take a deep breath and continue caressing Kara's cheek.

"Kara," I say softly.

The way she looks at me is almost as if she can see eight through me, my hard ass exterior, my stubbornness, my feelings. It is like she knew all along that I am madly in love with her. She smiles at me and pulls me into another sweet and long kiss.

I wrap my arms around the back of her knees and sweep her into my arms bridal style. Covering her body with my overly large sweater I gently take her into my room. Putting her down on the bed I take off my sweater and push her onto the bed.

With my body between her legs and my tongue in her mouth, I start to stimulate her perky breast and grind down on her drenched core. The newfound friction causes Kara to make the most arousing moan I have ever heard. Hearing, feeling and smelling her has me intoxicated and in a trance.

I unlock our lips and sigh blissfully still creating delicious friction.

"Is this okay? Are you sure you want this?" I say, double-checking.

"Yes and yes" Kara groans.

Before I could say another word I was flipped on back and gasping. Wow, Kara is really strong. How does she get sexier?

My hands roam her curvy body as she starts undressing me. I grab her soft ass and squeeze it, causing Kara to grind her naked body against mine.

"You are so beautiful" I whisper into her ear.

I see her visibly shiver at my words and it only spurs me on. She kisses down my stomach and startles me. I assumed Kara would want to tease me, but I guess not. Because within seconds Kara has two pumping fingers inside of my throbbing pussy.

I grip the sheets and moan as she looks into my eyes and fucks me. She curls her fingers inside me and starts licking my clit at the same time. My body was going into overdrive and my mind was going haywire.

The only clear thought racing through my mind was Kara, Kara, Kara. She has a special sort of effect on me and it drives me insane. The way she touches me is as if she has wanted to do this for years. With a final guttural moan, my body spasms and my muscles clench around Kara's fingers helplessly.

I run my hands through her golden locks and pull her up to my waiting lips. Desperate for her I hold her tightly and inhale her intoxicating scent. It makes me woozy and fall deeper in love with her. I am exhausted, in love with Kara, and kissing her passionately.

She pulls out of me and I let out an exasperated sigh of pleasure. I smile into the dark blue eyes above me. I grab her hand and seductively suck her fingers clean, making sure to moan loudly as I release them with a pop.

Kara quickly pulls me in for a kiss and lays comfortably on top of me. I grab the blanket and pull it over her so she doesn't get cold. With her arms wrapped protectively around me and her head nuzzled in my neck, we fall asleep.

I wake up to Kara still on top of me and instinctively I cuddle her more. I kiss her neck until she wakes up. She rolls off me and I miss the warmth and safety her presence gives me. She looks over at me with her head propped up on her hand. She looked so sexy in the morning, her hair was ruffled from yesterday, and she had the cutest smile ever.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I said admiring her.

"Sleeping beauty? I woke before you" Kara says with a husky voice, chuckling.

Kara's voice is even more sweet than I  could have ever imagined (which I have). 

"Hmm, so what's today's plan?" I say groggily as I wipe the sleep from my eyes.

"Well we could cuddle all day considering we are in quarantine," Kara says grinning.

"I like that idea But I have a question for you. Why were you recording my reaction yesterday?" I say curiously. 

"Well, it was a tik tok challenge. You walk in on someone naked and see what their reaction is. Yours was unexpected, to be honest," Kara says smiling at me.

"I see and how many people saw it?" I say.

"Well it may or may not have the most views and likes on tik tok," Kara says shyly.

"How many?" I say curious.

"Over 20 million views and 15 million likes," Kara says in a giddy tone.

"Woah, overnight?" I ask dumbfounded.

"People loved your reaction and our chemistry" Kara says excitedly.

"Oh really. Did they?" I say mischievously.  

"Well then you'll love this," I say leaning forward.

As soon as Kara's eyes closed I jumped on her and started tickling her. She screeched and laughed as I mercilessly continued tickling her. After a few minutes, I stop and let her catch her breath. Grinning I lean down and capture her lips in mine.

Hi, guys, I'm back I promised a chapter today and her it is. It may be a new day for you but I live in Australia so it's currently 10:33. Anyway, I hope you enjoy, Peace Out. Love you all.❤