Extra Credit Pt2

Ms Luthor called me back one English lesson saying she needed to talk to me. I obliged and met her after hours, what I saw had me drooling. Lena in a sexy and tight teacher outfit, cleavage showing, garter belt, red lipstick, and lastly a ruler in hand.

Playing along I spoke my eyes never leaving hers. "I think I might need some extra credit for this class. I'd do anything... anything at all" I say biting my lip and bashing my eyelashes. 

Grinning Lena points to the desk with her long ruler. I put on my most innocent pout and walk with my head lowered towards the desk. Once I reach the desk I look up at Ms Luthor and await further instruction.

With a blank face, Ms Luthor bends me over the large desk, one strong hand between my shoulder blades. I gasp as my hot flush interacts with the cold wooden desk. Gently Ms Luthor ties my hands behind my back and pulls my school skirt down.

"Ms Danvers in order to get extra credit you will have to earn it," she says in a sultry voice.

I bite my lip as her smooth and silky voice sends shivers down my body. She taps the ruler on my stocking covered ass and smiles wickedly. I stare at the door, my boobs pushed against the desk, head tilted, ass vulnerable and my hair brushed to one side.

I inhale sharply as a clean smacking sound bounces off the classroom. My ass tensing from the sudden contact. Ms Luthor brings the ruler down with another hard smack, pleasure coursing through my veins I grip my bindings and await the next hit.

"Ms Danvers I am going to smack you another ten times and if you move at all... I will punish you. Understood?" She said sternly, running a hand down my back she pulled my hair.

Getting close to my ear she whispered "understood?"

"Yes, Ms Luthor!" I say firmly.

She lets my hair go and stands behind me once again. With the first hit my muscles tighten, I try my hardest not to move when she hits me next. The minutes go by as she takes her precious time marking my ass.

I moan with the final hit, the arousal was pooling in my abdomen and stopping any logical thoughts from entering my mind. Slowly Ms Luthor pulls my stockings down, marvelling at the red marks on my ass Ms Luthor soothes the area with her soft hand.

She grips my hands and pulls me up, Ms Luthor pulls her tight garter belt down along with her lacy undergarment. I admire her pale skin as if it was the very first time I had ever seen it.

"Lick me until I cum and don't you dare make me tell you twice," Ms Luthor said warningly.

Without hesitation I drop to my knees and look up at my teacher for confirmation, she nods, her silky hair glistening as she looks at me with dark eyes. I groan at the sight My Girlfriend and teacher writhing for my tongue, desperately clutching my head, pale legs struggling to not shake, her deep red lipstick complimenting her tight outfit as her body aches for my touch.

With hands behind my back, I manage to position myself enough to eat Ms Luthor out in the most pleasurable way possible. I look up her body as my rough tongue connects to her dripping cunt, her arousal clear as it invades my nose. I relish the feel of her raven locks against my nose. With slow deliberate strokes, I tease Ms Luthor and draw out her desire.

Slowly I ascend to her sensitive nub, with precision I suck, lick, stroke, and blow on her. She gasps and moans in delight as I take her nub into my salivating mouth. Watching her edge closer to heaven I can't help but feel powerful, knowing every part of her body and being able to manipulate her body into an intense high. I watch in euphoria as she throws her head back, closing her eyes tightly shut, her deliciously salty cum gushes into my mouth.

I flatten my tongue and lick her mercilessly, bringing her down from her body shaking high she finally moves and opens her eyes. She looks dishevelled yet gracefully, she leans down to me and kisses me passionately. With the slip of her tongue we dance in sync, In need of oxygen, I pull back and inhale deeply. I stare into Ms Luthors deep and lustful eyes, yearning to be released from my throbbing I kiss her again.

"Ms Luthor, can I ask you a favour?" I say seductively.

"It depends Ms Danvers," She says quirking a perfect eyebrow.

"Could you please bend me over this desk and fuck me roughly with three of your long and delicate fingers? Please, Ms Luthor?" I say pouting mischievously.

Without another second my whole body was pushed against the desk and my shirt was ripped open, buttons flying everywhere. I gasp as she slaps my bare pussy, clutching my bindings tightly I brace myself for the brutal fucking about to take place. My body writhes against her skilled hands, she roams my bareback and ass. I groan as she gently rub's my pussy, lathering her fingers in my slick arousal she teases my entrance.

She penetrates me with two fingers and pushed them in and out of me slowly. My pussy squeezes as it adjusts to her long fingers sliding deeply in me.

"Please Ms Luthor!" I moan biting my lip.

"Please what?" She teases.

I whimper as she rubs my throbbing clit, adding her third finger I moan loudly and desperately. Finally, she slaps my ass granting me mercy, she lets me get consumed by waves upon waves of pleasure. She unties my hands and kisses them gently, she lies me down on the carpet and lies next to me.

"That-was-intense," I say out of breath.

"What fantasy shall we do next time?" Lena says holding me in a soothing embrace.

"Definitely cops and robbers," I say chuckling.  

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and follow me. Love you all😘❤✌