Red Kyrptonite GP

Kara is exposed to red Kryptonite. Which makes her already Undying Love for Lena amplified.

It was like any other day, Kara got called in for a deo mission and beat the people that were there. The only problem was that she didn't know she got exposed to red Kryptonite in the process.

With newfound confidence and her sexuality booming she flew straight to Lena's apartment despite her glowing veins. She called out for Lena and didn't hear anything except her heartbeat.

With her confidence, Kara opened her front door and walked inside without thinking. She couldn't find her but heard the sounds of a shower running. Kara decided that she would wait for her to finish her shower and then reveal her desire to pin her against the bed and fuck her senseless. She waited for about 10 minutes before Lena walked out of her bathroom and discovered Kara waiting for her.

Lena was only in a robe and was fully naked, her body was dripping with water and her hair was damp. Lena gasped and clutched her chest as she looked at Kara in shock.

"What are you doing here I thought you were an intruder" That's when Lena noticed that Kara was only wearing boxers and no bra. A primal need rushed through Lena as her eyes locked with Kara. Without a second thought, Kara pounced on Lena's half-naked body.

Lena dropped her robe and gasped when her body connected with super girls. She groaned at the feeling of super girls hard erection pressing against her stomach. Their mouths we're tangled together in shire desire. 

Kara pinched, twisted and flicked Lena's nipples until they were both hard. Slowly Kara kissed down to her nipples and sucked them into her mouth. Slowly that backed up until Kara hit the bed and Lena fell on top of her.

"Lena do you have any idea how hard you make me? Rao it's like torture seeing you in your business suits and short dresses at galas" Kara said squeezing Lena's ass.

"I always fantasised about you Kara," Lena said kissing Kara's neck. They shifted up the bed with Lens still on top.

"Did you fantasize about me having a dick?" Kara growled.

"Yes, I have seen you with a boner before you know. Why else did you think I also tease and flirt with you" Lena said running her hand down the blondes abs.

"Well now I'm going to have to get you back," Kara said flipping them over.

Kara got off the bed and hooked fingers into her boxers. Ever so slowly she pulled them down revealing her big veiny 10-inch cock. The blonde stared at Lena as she stroked her thick cock.

"Move further up the bed and play with yourself" Kara ordered watching Lena like she was prey.

Without hesitation, Lena spread her legs to reveal her glistening pussy. She quickly started to rub her clit and start thrusting inside of her drenched pussy. Kara groaned at the glorious sight. As much as she wanted to replace the brunette's fingers with her dick she had to hold off for now. 

Lena was starting to feel her climax build-up inside her. She longed for Kara to fuck her lovely pussy. It had been years since Lena had had proper sex, let alone an orgasm. The closest she got was her dildos which she could guarantee would be nothing compared to the one and only Supergirl.

Just and Lena was about to have her first orgasm Kara walked closer to the bed and watched her.

"Stop pleasing yourself and come suck my dick," Kara said in a husky voice.

Lena retracted her fingers and sucked them slowly in front of Kara, relishing the sweet taste of her juices. The brunette got on her knees in front of Kara and grabbed her growing erection.

Supergirl groaned when Lena started to stroke her and lick her underside. Massaging Kara's balls Lena took the big cock in inch by inch. Lena lapped up the oozing pre-cum happily as she looked up at her panting lover. The taste of Kara's cock was something she will never be able to forget.

Kara was struggling not to throat fuck Lena as hard as she could. Her throat was a nice and slippery confide that seemed to suck her dick in. Grinning Lena looked up at the panting supergirl and started to deepthroat her.

Kara groaned and gripped Lena's soft hair as she was deepthroated. Her dick felt wet and hot, she was close to cumming and Lena knew it.

"You want to take my dick don't you?" Kara said thrusting into Lena's mouth.

Gagging for a moment Lena took a second to recover before answering.

"Yes Kara, I want you to face fuck me until you are satisfied"

With those words, Kara began to face fucking Lena until she was on the verge of cumming in Lena's mouth. Groaning Kara released her thick seed into the awaiting mouth of Lena. She waited until Kara opened her eyes before swallowing her load.

Kara moaned at the sight before her, Lena swallowing her load, on her knees, looking seductively dishevelled and ready to be pounded. Kara pulled Lena up to her height and kissed her hard and passionately. Pulling away to catch her breath Kara said

"Lena get on all fours now" Kara commanded.

Supergirl got behind Lena and lathered her dick with the brunettes juices. She pushed Lena's back down gently and tilted her ass up more. Only putting the tip of her dick in Lena was enough for the brunette to be on overdrive. She had wanted to fuck Kara for way too long and now that she has her, Lena is going to enjoy it.

"How hard do you want me to pound you, baby," Kara said inching in more.

"Medium thrusts for now," Lena said clutching the sheets and arching her back for better access.

Kara obliged by slowly inching all 10 inches inside her stretching pussy. Her dick felt tight and warm.

"Okay now you can start," Lena said breathlessly.

Hearing the okay, Kara started moving her dick in and out of Lena's slick pussy. Juices running down her thigh, Kara pounding into her and the sounds of the bed squeaking were enough to prove just how badly they wanted this.

Lena's pussy seemed to suck Kara's dick right back into her tight confines every time Kara went back into her. Grabbing Lena's hips Kara thrust hard and deep into Lena like a jackhammer utilising her superspeed.

"Fffuuuuccckkk oh my god!" Lena panted out.

Lena's pussy clenched tightly around Kara as she came with a rush. But that didn't stop Kara, she continued to pound away.

"You're such a good little slut," Kara said slapping Lena's ass.

Kara groaned and reached around Lena's front, squeezing and fondling her perky boobs.

"I'm gonna cum in your tight little pussy," Kara said speeding up.

"Yes Kara fuck me, cum inside the pussy you own," Lena said raspily.

With one final thrust, Kara buried her dick to the hilt. Coming inside Lena Kara heaved and held onto the brunette's ass for support. Kara's dick triggered another orgasm from Lena which threw her body into a fit of violent shudders and gasps. Lena collapsed on the bed with Kara still inside her.

"Who owns you?" Kara asked.

"You and only you, Supergirl," Lena said exasperated.

"That's right no dick will ever compare to mine," Kara said slowly pulling out of Lena.

Lena whimpered at the loss of Kara but was quickly replaced with a smile when Kara cuddled up behind her. They fell asleep in each other's arms peacefully.

Hiya, it's me again. I know this chapter is a little later but it's still not Friday for me so yay. I just want to personally say thank you so much for not only giving me a chance but continuing to read my smut. I hope you enjoyed, I love you all.♥✌