Tonight is the Night GP

Just a quick shout out to @eternalwaffle who gave me this post.

Lena smirked as she looked at her reflection, standing in her girlfriends bathroom Lena applies her new pink 'lipstick' shade.

Lena gives herself a once over and strides out of the bathroom. Determination painted on her features, she sneaks up on Kara. The sexy blonde bit her lip as Lena draped herself over the couch.

"Hey baby" Lena says in a sultury tone. The brunette slowly leans over the couch pushing her boobs up as her eyes devoured Kara's.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Kara said quirking an eyebrow.

Lena crawled on her girlfreinds lap and wrapped her arms around her neck. She gently carressed her cheek before ravaging those soft delicate lips.

Smearing her new 'lipstick' all over her victims lips. Lena smirked as she instantly felt Kara harden beneath her. She could have swore she heard a low growl come from her girlfriend as she grinded against her.

"Maybe..." Lena said in a temping voice.

Lena squealed as she was suddenly shifted, with wide eyes the brunette looked up at her strong yet gentle beast of a woman. Kara was now the one wearing a smirk as she began unbuttoning Lena's shirt.

Kara started to lick down Lena's flushed skin. The brunette smiled as she watched her girlfriend get lost in a lustful frenzy. Kara took her time to rake her eyes over the gorgeous brunette beneath her, taking in all the features and curves she had grown to love.

Lena smiled up at Kara with prideful eyes, those that stare back are deep blue and dilated. Kara started unzipping her jeans and pulling them off.

"Hey Google. Play love making playlist." Kara said calmly, eyes never leaving the heaving body under her.

"So does this mean my attempts working?" Lena said with a devilish smile.

"The things you do to me Lena" Kara said almost purring. 

Lena boldly gripped her partners erection and started firmly palming her. Kara's eyes closed for a second as she revelled in the pleasure.

"I may do things to you baby, But my lipstick is really to thank right now" Lena said biting  her lip.

Kara looked down at Lena and tilted her head, looking down at her plump and inviting lips Kara kissed her again. The more Kara kissed Lena the more her desire was fueled.

"What makes this lip stick so special?" Kara asked softly.

"Well it could possibly be because of the pink kyrptonite I added to it" Lena says nonchalantly looking away.

Lena gasped as she was now pushed up against the wall. Kara had a dark gaze as she firmly pressed against Lena. Resisting her deep desires to fuck Lena she continued torturing Lena with her cock pressed against Lena.

"What does pink kyrptonite do?" Kara said sternly.

Blushing Lena whimpered as she felt the blondes hot breath, being intoxicated with the distinct smell of Kara. As much as Lena craved Kara in the moment she didn't anticipate how strong her reaction would be.

"Basically it makes you affectionate and horny but only for the person using it" Lena said sheepishly.

"And did you ask me if you could use the kyrptonite?" Kara said kissing Lena's neck.

Kara nipped the brunettes neck and squeezed her perky breasts.

"N-nno" Lena squeaks out.

"Spread your legs and put your hands above your head." Kara said demandingly.

Lena oblidged and waited impatiently for her lover to touch her. With the soft love making music in the background and the only only sounds being her heart beat and Kara's breathing, the brunette struggled not to focus on her throbbing clit.

Lena had almost creamed her pants just from this friction on its own. Kara was hell bent on making Lena beg for her cum, beg for that ever so sweet release. Kara now had the impatient woman right where she wanted her.

Kara's hand slipped down Lena's stomach and into her dripping panties. Her other hand had Lena pinned against the wall with her legs spread and arms above her head.

"Your dripping for me and I haven't even touched you yet" Kara said in a husky voice.

Lena just hummed quietly as Kara started to run her fingers through the brunettes juices,   The blonde started relentlessly fucking Lena with two fingers. Lena moaned and bucked her hips into Kara wildly.

"Hmfh Oh Rao" Lena said loudly.

Kara curled her fingers hitting just the right spot inside her dripping girlfriend. Just as Lena was getting what she finally wanted Kara retracted her fingers and sucked them clean. Kissing her girlfriend deeply the two of them got lost in their kiss, moaning at the taste of their mixed salavia and Lena's sticky juices.

"How badly do you want me?" Kara asked turning Lena around.

Lena now faced the wall with Kara's dick wedged and standing upright between her ass cheeks. Her face and body shivered as they came in contact with the cold wall.

"Please Kara. I want you so badly." Lena begged.

Kara slapped that tight little ass and pushed her further against the wall. Getting real close up behind her ear Kara whispered.

"Beg for my cock if you want it that bad" Kara said.

"Kara please fuck me with your giant cock, fill up my lonely pussy with your cum, please fuck me exactly the way you want until you are satisfied. Please daddy Danvers I am such a slut for you" Lena said shamelessly.

Kara full on growled this time as she listen to the flithy words coming out of Lena's mouth. Without a second thought Kara supersped into their bedroom and propped up Lena with some pillows.

"Your wish is my command" Kara said as she lathered her throbbing cock in Lena's juices.

Lena moaned as she felt that familiar cock rub against her needy pussy. Kara slowly slid into her girlfriends tight pussy, groaning as her cock slided deeper inside. The second Kara knew Lena was filled up she started thrusting at an inhuman speed.

The now faded music was now replaced with heavy breathes, slapping, moaning, groaning and wet nasty sounds. Lena's body was hot all over, knuckles white from clutching the sheets, ass red from being slapped, lipstick smeared and hair tousled.

The thrusts only increased in depth as they continued at this relentless pace. The both of them panting and feeling on the edge of powerful orgasm. Kara's thrusts began jerky as the both of them reached their climax.

Lena came first, squeezing around Kara and milking the cum right out of her seeping cock. Kara thrust one last time all the way into Lena and groaned as she spurted her seed deep within her incoherent girlfriend.

"Lena.." Kara said weakly.

After Lena's body had let Kara go they still stayed in place until all their shock waves had resideded. Kara very carefully and slowly pulled out of Lena and watched as the thick white semen drizzled out of the brunettes ruined pussy.

"Oh Rao" Kara said admirably.

Kara grabed a wet towel and wiped them both down. She then moved the pillows from under Lena and pulled her onto herself. Lena nuzzled against Kara helplessly exhausted.

"I love you" Lena said before drifting off to sleep.

So um yeah.... My mental health is in a battle ground so if your wondering why I haven't updated its because my mental health was tanked. I am really sorry but there's not much I can do about it. If you read this then thank you for sticking with my horrible upload schedule.

Love yall and I hope you enjoyed. Ps, please follow and vote for me. 😘❤👌

Word count 1278