The Murder

Kara is a cop and Lena is a forensic together they solve the murder and discover the truth.

Kara had been doing a patrol when she got a call of a shooting. When Kara showed up no one was there except the dead body of Agent liberty.

"I'm gonna need some backup we got a 187 here," Kara Said into her radio.

A couple of minutes later forensics and backup arrived. They double-checked the perimeter and collected a statement from Kara.

Kara wasn't just a cop she was a detective and had to solve this murder. Whoever did this was a professional and didn't want to be found.

"Okay, where is the forensic?" Kara asked her co detective.

"Over in that tent, shes new but extremely good at what she does," Winn said pointing at the tent.

Kara walked into the tent and saw a raven hair woman looking over some photos of the crime scene.

"Ah excuse me are you Lena?" Kara Said shyly but firmly.

"Well it is my name," Lena said not turning around and in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay well I get it if you don't like me Miss Luthor but we are working together so can we be civil," Kara Said annoyed and offended.

Lena finally turned around and immediately froze. The women in front of her who she was very rude to was a literal goddess and she had a very sexy voice like sweet and innocent but yet commanding and strict. Lena quickly regained her posture and put on her professional
Face. 

"If you insist," Lena said turning back around.

Kara scoffed and moved next to Lena looking at the photos as well.
"So what happened?" Kara Said very aware of Lena's amazing scent (a sweet lavender).

"Well it appears that Benjamin was talking to someone when he was shot from behind with a silenced sniper," Lena said as she held up the evidence bag with the shell casing.

"kay so do we know what time this happened?" Kara Said as she sat down and listened to Lena. 

"This happened at around 12 am. It appears to be a hate crime for his views on aliens" Lena said wincing a little at the thought of his actions.

"So we know when, where and how but we don't know for sure why" Kara zoned off into a state of thinking.

Lena had to tap Kara on the shoulder to snap her off of her trance.

"Kara, Kara, Kara?" Lena said tapping Kara's shoulder.

"Huh what? Oh sorry" Kara Said as she looked down in embarrassment.

"It's fine. Now, do you have any ideas on who did this?" Lena said questioning.

"Well, I think that it could be anyone...   But I do know who I need to talk to" Kara said vaguely.

"Who?" Lena said curiously.

"Someone," Kara said smiling and walking out of the tent.

Kara walked outside and got into her police car. Winn was waiting for her in the car.

"You ready to go?" Winn asked Turning the car on.

"Yep let's go" Winn started driving to Benjamin's house (Ben died in a hotel room)

When they arrived Kara and Winn got out of the car and knocked on the door.

"Hello is anyone home?" Kara called out.

The door opened and out came Ben's wife, misses Lockwood.

"Hello, miss can we come in?" Kara said in a sympathetic but soft voice.