Morning (Valentines Day)

Kara and Lena have been married for over a year and conveniently their anniversary is on Valentine's day.

Kara woke up a little bit earlier than Lena. Lena looked so peaceful when she slept. She looks peaceful and at ease.

Kara gave Lena a quick kiss before flying out of the room, careful not to wake Lena. She flew over to L Corp and told Jess to clear Lena's schedule. Her next stop was to a flower shop she then grabbed some breakfast and flew home.

She set up breakfast and put the kettle on. Kara walked over to their bed kicked off her shoes and jumped on Lena (not hurting her).

Startled Lena's eyes shot open only to be met with the sight of Kara on top of her grinning. Lena looked into Kara's gorgeous blue eyes and smiled.

"Happy Anniversary!" Kara said smiling like a puppy.

"Good morning to you too," Lena said chuckling.

"Today is going to be so much fun," Kara said kissing Lena's neck.

Lena gasped as Kara nipped at her pulse point. Kara skillfully licked and sucked on her neck. Lena reached her hands up and behind Kara's back, gripping onto her ass.

Lena could feel Kara's hot breath on her neck. Kara moved her mouth up to her lover's lips, leaving a trail of kisses. She grinned at Lena before unclasping her bra (Lena sleeps in a bra and undies).

Lena looked so beautiful with the early morning sun rays hitting her face and body. The two were in a passionate kissing session when Kara grew impatient. She pulled the duvet off of Lena and moved her mouth down to suck perfect and perky breasts.

Lena was now moaning and struggling to have a steady breathing pattern. Kara could feel Lena's hands all over her back and ass. Lena was now extremely wet and in need of Kara's service.

"Kara," Lena said breathlessly.

Kara let go of Lena's boob popping her mouth as she looked up and Lena. Kara looked stunning in this loment her eyes were a dark blue and filled with lust.

"What do you want baby?" Kara said kissing her chest again.

"I-I need-you" Lena said desperately.

Kara was now hovering just above where the raven-haired women needed her. She was a stuttering mess and could barely even speak.

"Where do you need me? Here?" Kara said smirking and kissing around the woman's clit.

"Y-yes Rao, I need you," Lena said biting her lip.

Kara's POV:

Hearing Lena calling for Rao was an extreme turn on. Her voice was husky and breathless. I continued down her body teasing her clit with my tongue.

Her moans increased along with her heartbeat. I moved up her body and kissed her. Swallowing her moan I whispered on her lips.

"Are you ready for me?"

Lena nodded as I put the slightest pressure on her slit. I lifted my fingers up to her mouth and she instantly started sucking on them.

I then sucked on my own fingers tasting Lena's salvia whilst looking into her eyes. My hand moved down to her waiting core. In one swift movement, two of my fingers were now inside her wet core.

"Ooh" Lena moaned gripping my hair.

Lena's POV:
I could no longer stop the moans from escaping my mouth. Seeing Kara's eyes filled with lust was something I always loved to experience.