The Dom GP

The stunning brunette paced up and down her hallway before taking a deep breath. She opened the door and walked in confidently.

The sight before her caused arousal to shoot through her body. Her obedient and patient submissive was on her knees with her hands behind her back. Kara tensed up as her Mistress walked behind her.

She shivered when her Mistress trailed her slender fingers along her bare shoulders. Her body felt like it was awakening, the throbbing between her thighs slowly becoming slick.

Her body was earlier submitted to a rough punishment.

"Bend over the table." Lena said sternly.

Knowing she had to learn from her mistake she had no hesitance when bending over. She held on to the edge of the table and awaited her punishment.

"I'm going to smack you ten times. Okay?" Lena explained.

Kara nodded and tensed her body. Lena sighed and grabbed Kara's hair, pulling it back to an uncomfortable position Lena continued.

"You know the rules and so do I (rick roll. Sorry)" Lena spoke lowly.

"Y-Yes M--Misttess" Kara stutters anxiously.

Delivering the first slap Kara bit her lip and braced her self for another hit. Lena mercilessly slapped Kara's ass until she was up to her final blow. Lena watched as her submissives bare ass had become a dark red, positively achieving her goal of making Kara not disobey she carried out the last hit.

Aahh

Kara and Lena both stilled their movements. Kara had moaned and was enjoying the punishment.

"I - I im sorry Mis-" Kara started apologising.

"Silence. I will have to punish you a different way." Lena says soothing Kara's ass.

She grinded her rock hard cock against Kara's ass.

"Hmm Interesting. Kara I want you to listen to me very carefully" Lena said nibbling her ear lobe.

"I want you to put your hands behind your back as I fuck your tight little pussy. And don't you dare cum" Lena said in a husky tone.

Kara whimpered as she moved her hands behind her back. Gripping them tightly she struggled to breathe properly due to her Mistress' cock against her.

The idea alone of being pounded mercilessly by the big bad CEO was a tantalising idea. She loved the way her Mistress' cock filled her up, she had fucked her so hard that if she ever tried to sleep with another person they would never be able to fill Kara up.

"Please. Mistress Please" Kara begged.

She was getting restless, her Mistress loved to remind her of how much power she had over her body. Kara had always loved the idea of belonging to one purpose or idea but instead she found Lena.

Her gorgeous mistress who loves her and can make her come until she is forced to use her safe word. Lena rubbed her erection against her entrance and lathered it with delicious juices.

She purposefully jammed all the way back into her with a mighty force, so hard not only did Kara groan but the entire table jolted forward. Lena loved the way her body molded into her subs, as if they were meant to be.

When they fucked or as they like
to call it 'make love' nothing else mattered, only the presence of each other. Kara whimpered as Lena somehow angled her hips to fuck Kara's g-spot perfectly.

The thought of not being abe to come was hard to grasp for the beautiful blonde. She always loved the aftermath of their passionate sessions. Lena would fuck her over and over until finally she finished with Kara.

Afterwards she would always carry Kara bridal style out of the playroom and into their bedroom. Before cuddling the exhausted and tired blonde.

But right now Lena was torturing her. As her pounding increased so did the sounds of creaking coming from the table. Together they reached their peak of climax, except only one of them was allowed to fall off that peak, Lena.

"Thats it baby girl take my come deep in your pussy. Take it and do not come." Lena said speeding up.

She felt her body tighten, her thrusts become more jerky and sloppy as she finally climaxed. Her come spurted inside of her submissive, hot ropes seeping deep into Kara's womb.

"Mistress. Please let me come" Kara whined helplessly.

"No" Lena said rasply.

She stayed deep in her partner for a few minutes before she kissed the back of her neck and pulled out. Lena carefully pulled Kara's underwear back on and slapped her ass.

"Let that come be a reminder to you. A reminder of who owns you. Do not touch or pleasure yourself in any way, I am going to L-corp and I will be back tonight. Make sure my come is still in you when we meet in the playroom tonight" Lena said.

Leaving a quivering mess, Lena headed to work satisfied. Kara on the other hand struggled with the persistent trobbing coming from her groin. She hated being punished but even more than that she hated being away from Lena.

Just thinking about how Lena fucked her and left her there, on the very edge of an orgasm and whimpering softly. Now she had the chance to be rewarded with countless orgasms.

A few hours later...

"Did you keep my come in my pussy" Lena said curiously.

"Yes Mistress I did as you instructed and kept your come in my pussy" Kara said proudly.

"Get on all fours. I want to watch my come drip out of your aching pussy" Lena said sulturly.

Listening to her Mistress Kara got on all fours and waited for Lena to touch her. Lena pulled her underwear down and watched as slowly but surely, her thick white come dripped from Kara's pussy.

"Put your head down and watch my essence drip from the pussy I own" Lena commanded.

Kara moaned from the sight, Lena crouched down behind her with a garterbelt on. Lena grinned widely thinking of all the ways she could possibly ruin Kara.

The end.

Hey.... hey how y'all doin? Okay so I'm super sorry for the late update but I promise to make it up to you guys. I hope you like this  I know I did. But I need to give credit to @Switcho_16 this person really inspired me to write like this. If you didn't like it well then too bad. Also I wanted to mention that if any of you know how to save Britney Spears please let me know. Love you all😘✌❤

Unedited. 1093 words.