Game night GP

This was requested by a reader (shout out to:@kemsnenrn).

Tonight was the night that I got my wish, the wish of finally getting with Kara Danvers.

I confidently walk up to Kara's loft and try to knock on the door when Kara swings the door open infront of me.

Kara smiles at me before quickly looking me up and down. She pulls me into a tight hug, the kind of hug where I can feel her abs against my stomach.

Kara pulls away and just pulls me over to the rest of the group.

"Nice to see everyone again" I say smilling at Winn, Alex, James, Sam, and Kara.

"Welcome back Luthor. Are you ready to get dominated at charades?" Alex says grinning and sipping on a beer.

I chuckle and take the empty seat next to Kara. Subtly I put my hand on her thigh and contiune watching the others try and guess what Sam is acting out.

I look over at Kara to find a light blush on her cheeks. After about an hour the game finishes and everyone starts to dig into the pizza's.

As I watch Kara take the first bite of her pizza I smile as she moans softly.

"This is heavenly" Kara said, delighted.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder and turn around to see James admiring me. I give him a quizzical look and watch his movements. James looks deep into my eyes and I see that familiar look. 

"Meet me in the bathroom" James says winking.

I know what that means, if I go in that bathroom James will throughly fuck me. I look around the room to see everyone in conversation except Kara, I lock gazes with her and I can feel her jealously.

I put on some lipstick seductively looking directing into Kara's blue eyes. My core throbs as I think of Kara seeing James fuck me. I feel my nipples tighten as I walk towards the bathroom, I can feel her gaze burning holes in my figure.

Quietly I slip into the bathroom only to see James' hardon through his jeans. I groan and lock the door, Swaying my hips I pull James into me.

I feel him against me, I smell his expensive collone, I feel the warmth of his body. I kiss him roughly and slip my tongue in his mouth. Aggressively James lifts me onto the sink and unbutton my shirt revealing my stiff nipples.

"God Lena your gorgeous but let's make this quick so no one knows" James whispers in my ear.

My legs wrap around his waist as he unbuckled his jeans and pulls out a condom.  He rolls the condom over his painfully hard dick and pulls my dress up to my hips.

I watch his arousal grow as he reveals more skin, gently he rubs my entrance gathering my dripping slick and slathers it on his hard-on.

"James" I whisper sweetly.

He groans and pushes into my tight hole, I gasp and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a ravenous kiss. He kisses me back as he starts thrusting hard and fast.

My nails scratch his back as he slips deep inside me. I shiver as I think about Kara right outside probably already knowing what's going on.

"James fuck me" I groan arching my back.

James chuckles lightly and says "I'm trying".

My pussy clenched around James hard throbbing dick and I knew I would come soon. My hips joined the rhythm and my hands gripped his shoulders. I moaned loudly as I thought of Kara, imaginings her fucking me like James was.