-.CHAPTER 6.-

Unedited as usual.

Taehyun's dream•
-.In refrence to some past events in his life.-

Taehyun's tongue twirled taking all her flavour in.

Slowly nibbling on her sides, sometimes biting, digging his sharp teeth mercilessly on her.

He licked his lips at sight infront of him, she was melting under his touch, it was heat in there. "Mmh..." He moaned in pleasure.

Dopamine made it's way to his brain.
He knew they weren't supposed to be anything serious but he couldn't help but do so. He fell in love everytime he even caught a glimpse of her.

She was that special.

He licked off all the liquid, that dripped off her bottom. She made him feel once again. Like always.

He was on clouds, she was finally in his hands.

He wanted her to be with him forever.

But some things aren't permanent.

He wanted her to hold her, but he lost his grip

And just like that she left him.

People told him and he knew that she was not great for his health and well being.

But he opposed being addicted so much he couldn't live without her which lead to their harsh separation.

His well wishers took her away from him.

He tried to stop them, begged, pleaded and did what not. But at the end of the day they won.

He tried convincing himself for months that his strong obsession towards her would only lead to his destruction. Somehow he got over her but now it came flashing back to him.

The alarm went off disturbing his dream.

He woke up with a heavy jolt.

"Why after all this time, I am reminded of her?"

"Why now?"

"She's harmful for you, just like a drug! Why can't I get over her? Kang Taehyun get yourself together."

Ahhh- FUCK!
I need her-

He gripped his hair in frustration. He loved her with his whole heart and still did. But she was not with him.

He seems to not get over her even to this date.

The cotton cherry flavoured icecream.
Limited edition. Only in stock once a year.

It had been a couple of years, he hadn't got the taste of it. He had a huge addiction, he somehow managed to get rid of it after his parents and health consultants.

...

He didn't think twice before getting off his bed and he wanted the sweet cream so bad.

It was a dull Sunday morning (rain is falling, sorry-) 6 am.

But he took his sweet time following his morning routine.

(Imagine the turtle neck is full sleeved)

He just wore small black hoops and rushed towards the ice cream parlour.

He really hoped that they would have it, even though it was the season for the ice cream it would quickly run out of stock.

...

He was holding his favourite ice cream in his hands, he was going to scoop it until someone tapped his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes, people seem to not know the meaning of privacy. He huffed as he placed his spoon back before turning around.

He had seen this guy somewhere!? But where?

Ah- the Choi guy I met the other day.

...

Short chapter ✓

BTW what's your favourite color? Mine's green.

I wasn't going to update today but I decided to do so.
Anyways hope you are fine!
Start the year fresh y'all.