-.CHAPTER 26.-

Unedited as usual.

-Taehyun-

The blonde was currently sitting inside his car in KTH's basement, "Yes Ms. Song, I want all the clothing material in my office, I'll be there in five."  he quietly got of his car, checking his evening schedule on the tablet, he sighed as he switched to another application. 

The glass entrance welcomed him inside while everyone got up to their feet and greeted him, he simply nodded in response, pondering his eyes over their work as he kept walking. The dark aesthetics were now lit up by lights, the soft radiance contrasting well with the sharp dark tones, the big glass windows showcasing the city line. 

The royal light tones merging into their work, he walked alone in the corridor, the showpieces from all over the world telling various stories of business and friendship. Stepping into the elevator, pressing the button to his orphic place. He smirked at his reflection on the shiny metals, he opened his tablet and started scribbling some notes.

...

"Is there anything else you'll need, Mr. Kang?" Ms. Song asked as Taehyun examined a certain cloth material, "No, but I want everyone to leave since I have postponed the staff meeting and no disturbance please." He looked at his wristwatch for the time, half-past seven.

Dinner time's at eight, he sighed lightly, taking out his phone searching for a certain contact, he paused, his eyes could still see the black heels inside the frame, "Need something, Ms. Song?" The lady flinched and quickly shook her head, "No-o." "Then leave." He deadpanned, she bowed multiple times making her way out.

Taehyun clicked his tongue looking back at his phone.

Beomgyu

Eat your dinner, I'll be eating out. And don't wait for me, I'll be late.

He switched off his phone as soon as the text got delivered, placing it on his desk. Opening the door right beside his bedroom entrance, walking into something which he called paradise.

The room, which was too vast to be a room, anyways, he designed all his clothes and displayed them here, it was his creative and workspace. The silhouettes wore his latest office line works, while some of them were still naked.

It all together looked like a fashion gallery, the theme of the room was always set to match the clothes, this time it was all formal. There were rows and rows of different materials, sewing needles, threads all displayed according to their palettes.