-.CHAPTER 44.-

Unedited as usual.

Beomgyu was worried, Taehyun hadn't come home last night nor were there any gifts in the living room

Beomgyu was worried, Taehyun hadn't come home last night nor were there any gifts in the living room. Did something happen? He quickly rummages through his phone to see if there's some text of any sort- Oh there is! Beomgyu sighed in relief, 'Sorry, I couldn't send you anything today but I have a bigger surprise planned, hopefully, you won't be disappointed,' agh this boy still thinks he could disappoint him. What a bum! But really, if you'd ask Beomgyu he'd be way happier with having just Taehyun all to himself than have all these materialistic gifts, which he adores but not much more than Taehyun, how could he ever? The man was all he could ever ask for, Bemgyu would go as far as to say it was a miracle to have such a sweet love life. Although they haven't been spending much time together, he wouldn't replace it for a thing in the world, he's sure, that once this event is over, they'll spend much more time together just thinking about it makes him smile.

...

Taehyun secures his cap before going into the flower shop, the floral scents still hitting him hard as he walked through the beautiful rows of flowers, to his fortune, the shop was deserted, ofcourse very few people would visit a flower shop at 10 am on a Tuesday morning, even as popular as this one. He was quickly greeted by an elderly woman, "Hello sir, what can I do for you?" "Could you make an arrangement with white roses and jasmines, adding smaller flowers to the empty places?" "Great choice sir, will do! Please follow me." The woman nodded happily as she guided him towards a table, to start with the arrangement, muttering to herself in the process, apparently very enthusiastic about the fact that he chose Jasmines.

For the next half hour, Taehyun listened to the woman talk and he didn't mind listening to her, she was a bubbly person, excited to share all she knew about the flowers, asking him a few questions about the specifics of the bouquet, "Would you like baby's breath as the filler flowers?" "Sure," he raised his eyebrows when she pulled out a huge bucket filled with spray paint cans, "Coloured or plain white?" "Coloured only if you can make them look pastel otherwise plain," "Pastel's the way to go."

...

"Young sir, do you know what Jasmines symbolise?" "Love?" he wasn't quite sure but he knew he was close, "Not just any love but the forever kind dearie, pure and beautiful kind, not only do they smell good and are unique but they are given as a promise, promise to love forever." Although the woman couldn't see him, he smiled at that, "My husband gave these to me when he proposed," she sighed in remembrance, handing him his card and bouquet, "Come on finish the sentence, happily married for?" She chuckled at his desperation, she raised her ring finger with all the sass in the world, "Happily married for 40 years!"

...

Spirits high, a stupid grin on his face, he opened the door to his apartment, and as soon as he did that "Tae?!" Beomgyu jumped to hug him, "Oh my gosh, ahhh!" Beomgyu jumped up and down still hugging him, "Missed me this much?" Taehyun cocked his eyebrow up at the shirt Beomgyu was wearing, it was his, "Yes!" the brunette hugged him once again, shaking with excitement, "I missed you too," Taehyun said kissing the top of his head, pulling back and handing him the bouquet and huge bars of chocolate.