-.CHAPTER 8.-

Unedited as usual.

Taehyun had returned back from his little talk he had with Soobin

Taehyun had returned back from his little talk he had with Soobin. It was early in the morning when he had left now, it was currently 10 am.

Taehyun was greeted with a half asleep Beomgyu near the counter making his cereal. His cheeks were slightly puffed, and eyes were droopy and his lips formed into a pout. Taehyun smiled at the view, the older looked soft and cuddly.

"Hey, I bought you something." He plopped the small box of macaroons on the counter near the bowl, Beomgyu looked up, his eyes were now wide open. "I didn't know if you liked sweet or not-" Taehyun started blabbering since he started feeling the guilt that Beomgyu didn't like his little gift (?) He didn't know why he had bought that in the first place.

"It's okay, I have a sweet tooth." Beomgyu said smiling. Taehyun sighed in relief and smiled back. "I'll be back." He left towards his room with his long coat in his arms.

...

He changed into more comfortable clothes, a grey shirt and blue long pants. He went back and saw Beomgyu drying his hands. He sneaked beside the boy, "Are you free today?" Beomgyu got startled and stepped back stumbling, "Hey! Careful" he reached out for his waist before the older met the cold floor catching him quickly.

Beomgyu whimpered as the muscular arm gripped his waist, he felt nausea at the sudden jolt. He straightened, looking around but at Taehyun trying to hide his red face.

But Taehyun had already taken notice of it, he just smirked and poked the older's left cheek with his index finger. Making Beomgyu more suprised, "You are a lil squishy~" Taehyun smiled as he pinched the older's cheek making it more red.

"You haven't answered my question yet." He pulled his hands back from the nervous looking bear and put on a poker face. "Ah yes, I don't have classes or work today."

"Ah- destiny you know." Taehyun thought to himself. (Nah- it's called fanfiction.)

"Then spend the day with me." Taehyun spoke with his cold tone, again how's that suppose to be inviting? "Why-" Beomgyu started off even though he wanted to spend his time with the younger he just wanted to know the reason for this sudden kindness.

"I am supposed to befriend you, aren't I?" That was partially true but he wanted to make Beomgyu fall in love with him more than he already was.

He had taken a day off and his parents wanted him to be friends with someone other than Jaemin therefore they looked for a roommate in the first place.
Don't get them wrong they loved Jaemin with their whole heart but they wanted Taehyun to have someone when Jaemin wasn't around.