-.CHAPTER 16.-

Unedited as usual.

You are going to hate me for this one (?) YeA as I said in the previous part.

-Kinda rushed-

°Fifth day°

Yesterday, Beomgyu spent all his day with Yeonjun. He was so over clouds to have his brother-like friend back. He forgave him like none of his mistakes ever left an impact. He was naive and innocent and as I have said before they are the ones who are easiest to manipulate and ruin.

It's easy to invade them into the wrongs. They are so strong so much that when their powers are used against themselves they can cause nothing but self and mass destruction. Beomgyu thought the affection they had for each other was the same and equal but little did he know,

that wasn't mutual at all.

The other side.

It seems as if Yeonjun is going to use Beomgyu to get Taehyun but my words say otherwise. He is using Beomgyu against himself. Taehyun was never in the frame for him.

Yeonjun likes Beomgyu :D

Taehyun was just a mere attraction never so important. But when he realized Beomgyu crushed over the younger that raged him bringing over the toxic persona he has been using all this long. He always snatched the best opportunities from Beomgyu, everything that was the best was taken away by Yeonjun just to show him that Only he was the best one for him.

He indirectly tried to show him that all these things will go away and do their job wherever they go. He did the same thing with Taehyun, by clicking a picture with him he wanted to show Beomgyu that the younger could replace Beomgyu. But Beomgyu never realized any of these indications.

(ISTG- I'll give more context into the story but till then *breathe*)

First side: the main one where the story breeds.

-Beomgyu-

Beomgyu was skipping around the apartment, bored, he had nothing to do and today Yeosang didn't come as Beomgyu would say to disturb him. Energized like never before. But then he thought of calling Yeonjun, aha perfect right....? 

And without any further questions, he found himself on a call with his Hyung. 

Beomgyu
'Yeonjun hyung~'

Yeonjun
'Yes Beommie?~'
He mocked the younger's greetings.

'You know what bye-'

'Okay bye.'

'No Hyungggg!'
Beomgyu whined earning a chuckle from the older.