-.CHAPTER 1.-

UNEDITED

This shifts from the first person's point of view to the third person's point of view real quick.

Beomgyu

Argh, it was so frustrating. He had been looking through several apartment websites. When he liked the house a bit, the tenant would have a bad history or reviews. Or they simply didn't want a homosexual person to live with them. If he saw good reviews about the person he would end up seeing bad reviews about the apartment.

And the rent sis-
Looks like money grows on trees.
He had to empty his current apartment, he was living alone and had to pay a huge ass rent all alone.

He kept scrolling seeing higher prices. He had lost hope, he was a thin line between calling his parents asking for money and overworking himself by going to different jobs. Until his eyes landed at the price of some flat.

'Am I seeing stuff or this rent really that cheap?' he clicked on the tab, no pictures of the house showed up. He looked at the left column, that's the place where they mention the details but he just ended up witnessing a cell number.

If you are interested please call this number for more details.
Contact no. **********

Should he?

The price was one fourth the regular prices, he was sure he had thrice times the money in his bank account. But why don't they have pictures of the apartment? Or any reviews? He scrolled a bit more, then he saw the date this was uploaded. Two days back.
Oh, so this was their first time having a tenant.

At this price, he would adjust anywhere. Be it a small room with just a bed. Hope the roommate is nice.
He sighed and dialed the number.

Ringing...

He didn't know why but he was nervous.

Ringing...

Receiver:
"Hello?"
He heard a honey-like voice, sweet and smooth.

Beomgyu:
"I- um- I saw that you were looking for a roommate."
He spoke nervously.

Receiver:
"Oh yes! May i know your name please?"
The female's voice on the other end of the phone asked.

Beomgyu:
"Beomgyu, Choi Beomgyu."

Receiver:
"Hello Mr. Choi Beomgyu, I am Mrs. Kang and we were looking for a roommate for our son. May I know your age?"

Beomgyu:
"I am 21 Mrs."
He spoke back respectfully.

Receiver:
"Dear Beomgyu I have forwarded the email and cell number of my son. Please contact it, and schedule a meeting. We would like both of you to be agreeing with each other's terms and conditions and later make an agreement contract if both the sides are happy. Thank you!"