-.CHAPTER 34.-

Unedited as usual.

It had to be dramatic, ofcourse

The media was on fire, newspapers filled with their pictures, his friends spamming him with calls and messages, somehow his name or face didn't get exposed, but his departure from the apartment complex was well difficult, Taehyun was with him in the car gladly the tinted glasses didn't allow the cameras to capture anything, it took them long to get past the huge crowd waiting at the front gate, and Taehyun wouldn't let go off Beomgyu until the very last announcement on the station.

Beomgyu blew kisses till Taehyun disappeared into sight, and the train finally left the station. He turned around and sighed, it had been long, he wasn't used to being away from his home for these many months, he missed his parents. He was their only child after all, always pampered and showered with love, he missed that, ofcourse they talked over their cell phones but the virtual experience was nowhere near to fulfil his longing. He looked around, carefully observing his surroundings, it was a weekday, the train compartment was emptier than what he had seen, it was to his advantage though, he wanted the ride to be quiet and peaceful.

An old couple was seated beside him, the two looked so happy and enthusiastic, deep into some conversation which went right out of Beomgyu's ears, yet he didn't fail to notice the love which surrounded their words, he smiled to himself, it reminded him of Taehyun, 'Oh, come on! You just left him a few minutes ago and you miss him already?' the brunette taunted himself but smiled anyways, the picture of a smiling blonde never left his mind, and he didn't try to go against that thought either. Comfort took over him, it always did whenever he thought of the younger, warmth filling in his chest and he chuckled at the whiny image of Taehyun at the station a few minutes earlier, he simply wouldn't let go.

"I am telling honey, he's in love," "No, he isn't now for the last time, keep it low dear-" Beomgyu turned around at the voices, it was the same old couple now, making eye contact with him, "See, I told you that we'll disturb him," Beomgyu smiled at the playfully fighting pair, the argued while he watched with a huge smile on his face. "Dear?" He suddenly snapped out of his trance when the lady's face suddenly felt as if it was zoomed in. "Oh- hello!" He quickly bowed as greetings, "It's okay, dear we are sorry for disturbing you," the two smiled apologetically, the wrinkles on their faces surprisingly curved in together to display the youngest smiles. "If you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" The man asked enthusiastically, but his wife slapped him lightly on his shoulder asking him to shut it.

"It's okay, you can ask me the question," Beomgyu smiled sweetly, as the wife looked back at her husband as he asked him the question, "You were thinking of someone you love right?" Beomgyu blushed and nodded hastily, "See, I told you, now you got to make me the special apple pie." The man stuck out his tongue while the wife threw her head back on his shoulder, whining quietly as she smiled through it. They didn't question him any further, they simply gave him the sweet loving eyes, while their heads rested on top of each other's till their stop came and the old couple became active again and went on teasing each other as they got off the transport.