-.CHAPTER 17.-

Unedited as usual.
The gif above please-
It screams top Tae and bttm Beom.

The gif above please-It screams top Tae and bttm Beom

-Taehyun-

He was in Seoul, right infront of his apartment door. Smirk spread across his face, he had seen things. He himself wouldn't lorn over his state, perfectly normal and unmoved. Taehyun might be seen as henotic because if anyone else was in his place they would be heartbroken but Taehyun had something else on his mind.

He walked down the stairs, the deserted way, smirk plastered on his face stone cold. The fiendish look on his face would have scared people away, soulless eyes it was cruel, his gaze was cruel. Fifteen minutes, he was invested in every step he took downwards. And you know it's fucked up when the people who value their time don't do so.

A heavy jerk towards the left with a tightened feeling in his chest and an overwhelming urge to run away from all this. He paused for a moment looking at the fresh bouquet in his dominant hand, he simply tossed it away in a bin with the sad and sorrow maybe worth millions more than the expensive flowers.

'Should have atleast locked the door fully before.'

His driver came into vision, who quickly jolted over to driver's seat as he watched his boss walk towards him, Taehyun got into the backseat, "Where would you like to go sir Kang?" The man was obviously confused why would his boss ask him to go somewhere just after he had dropped him at the apartment and that too after a tiring journey. But being the loyal man he was, he didn't ever question Taehyun. "KTH."

The driver nodded, Taehyun's face looked dry, KTH was his own no matter what the situation was his eyes always shone when the name was mentioned but today his own abditory didn't bring that certain glimmer back.

KTH was his place comfort, he looked out of the vehicle as the guards bowed them away while holding the gates open for them.
Taehyun started thinking about the incident he had just witnessed. He didn't blame the older, 'I must have been the one lacking.'

'And if it wasn't intentional of you Mr. Choi Beomgyu. Dear, you have messed up.'

'Watch yourself choke in guilt Beomgyu while I do nothing.'

'Maybe, I might confront your companion from earlier, Yeonjun Choi.'

Should he go easy on them?

Or make them regret every second of it?

Sadly, they are new in the field. He is not playing with immatures and beginners, that would be cheating.