-.CHAPTER 42.-

Unedited as usual.

Last night was everything Beomgyu could've asked for, no, they hadn't slept together in that way but that doesn't mean there weren't any steamy makeout sessions, every corner they rounded off to, they pulled each other close and closer as if keepi...

Last night was everything Beomgyu could've asked for, no, they hadn't slept together in that way but that doesn't mean there weren't any steamy makeout sessions, every corner they rounded off to, they pulled each other close and closer as if keeping their hands to themselves for too long would hurt physically. Taehyun had scared him at first, Beomgyu thought that the blonde was going to get angry but no he turned into an impatient man, pulling him flush against his firm body, wasting no time and catching his lips in a kiss, Beomgyu meeting him halfway always, sometimes tender, sometimes rough. Ending with swollen lips, heaving chests, blonde locks resting against his own brown ones, the younger's face adorned with a smug and loving smile, hands around him not letting go- not wanting to let go. "Why are you so proud?" Beomgyu was so glad that he dared to ask that question because the answer removed all his worries, even if Taehyun didn't trust him but above it, was the fact that-, "Because you're mine," that he was his. That made his head go limp and sent his heart to inhuman accelerations, gosh he was rendered speechless, the only response he could muster up was ducking his head into Taehyun's chest and smiling uncontrollably, a smile that still didn't leave his face. 

And how could it? Now that he was welcomed with fresh roses as he opened the front door, the delivery man bid him with a smile and bow, Beomgyu could just gape at the beautiful arrangement in front of him, the sweet smell of the roses hit his nose, he bounced on his feet in excitement as he grabbed the envelope tucked in the bouquet, rushing to sit down on the couch, carefully placing the flowers on the table. A letter and a small velvet pouch.

 A letter and a small velvet pouch

-How do I even start?-

He traced a finger along Taehyun's sharp and pointed handwriting, while the scrawl was neat and well composed, the words themselves were quite the opposite, they held no structure, it was endearing.  

-Firstly, I apologise for leaving early today too.- Beomgyu giggled at the formal tone, he could clearly picture the younger struggling, it was pretty evident that the boy hadn't written an actual letter to someone close to him, like ever. It made Beomgyu's heart swell, even if it wasn't true, Beomgyu would rather live in the delusion that he was the first person Taehyun had ever written to because it made him feel special.