-.CHAPTER 2.-

Beomgyu shook his head as no, he was so confused so were his friends, "But aren't you Mr. Kang? Son of Mrs. Kang who I contacted yesterday?" he asked with utter confusion. 

"I am Mr. Kang but I am not the Kang who you are thinking I am.

The Mrs. Kang who called you yesterday is my aunt.

Your roommate is my cousin his and my father are brothers therefore we have the same surname, I thought you called me Mr. Kang because the email might have said so, I usually go by Yeosang." he sighed after explaining everything, it took us a while to process all this information.  

"So, does that mean I haven't met my roommate yet?" "Yes." 

"Hyung who are you talking to?" A voice came from upstairs, then we saw a hot guy coming downstairs while wearing his watch, "Yeah, so Hyung?" He directly looked at Yeosang to his right not noticing the people in front of him.

That body, I suddenly started feeling butterflies in my stomach, it felt like my lower belly did a summersault.
I suddenly became shaky.

The perfect physique the man had, his blonde hair looked so ethereal, while the tucked in shirt defined his snatched waist, his collarbone slightly revealed, a light silver chain around his neck, the small pendant which said KTH dangling up to his slightly exposed bare chest.

He was tall around 5'11. His belt also said KTH but the design was a more eye-catching one. The letters in silver gothic shined on his waist. Plump tinted lips, a perfectly angeled nose, captivating eyes long lashes. Just to end it up with a small summary PERFECT.

If you are curious about what The MR. KANG is wearing, I got you, here's the visual explaination ;)

 KANG is wearing, I got you, here's the visual explaination ;)

(Just the CLOTHES and the chain. Sorry if you don't like it idc.)

With his hair split from the middle revealing his forehead still his front bangs covered them not revealing the full view of an exposed forehead. A cross dangling from his left ear and a small hoop on the right one. He also wore a black strapped watch with a contrasting pink dial matching his outfit. The matte shining on his skin. He already had Beomgyu whipped for him.

"Aren't Mr. Choi and his friends coming here today?" He asked his older cousin.

I swear to god the Choi sounded more like Choi from his mouth. The man is making me feel something, weird in my stomach and throat.

"They are already here!" He turned around, oh god I felt this embarrassment running through my veins. "Hey!" He gave us a business smile; a fake smile. Though it was the most perfect smile ever.

"Hi-i." Yeah nice impression, why am I so nervous? It is just another guy, no he is not.

"I didn't expect you guys to be in time, me and brother were going to inspect something. If you don't mind can you wait?" He asked us with a monotone, the Kang cousins gave the same vibe but it was different in many ways.