-.CHAPTER 11.-

Unedited as usual.

Soobin had already left since Taehyun had texted Beomgyu that he was on his way back home and it was pretty late

Soobin was still a shocked Pikachu, he hadn't expected a shit when he asked Beomgyu about the details and the story behind the love bites. And Beomgyu being a shy baby wouldn't speak without stuttering or blushing hard.

The innocent boy was going way too deep into the details which of course Soobin didn't want to spare his ears, he simply changed the topic and the younger slid into without any hesitation as he was still embarrassed about it.

Soobin taught the younger what he had missed during the morning lecture. Which he himself had doubts about but somehow he managed to explain it to him as Beomgyu was good at grasping concepts and the younger being passionate and eager about the subject and field put in great interest for both the parties.

Though Soobin had ignored the topic, he made sure to tease Beomgyu about it as he took his leave.

Overall they had a fun day.

...

Beomgyu diverted his attention to the entrance as he heard the door click open. The corners of his lips turned into a big smile,  the younger was standing there holding a couple of small paper bags, still stunning like that in the morning.

His hair was messed up and the eyeshadow from the right eye was smudged a bit. That just made him look hotter, Beomgyu bit his lip. 'Oml, stop turning me on, I am still sore from the last night.'

Taehyun looked up and smiled at the other's bright smile, his exhausted self faded away after witnessing the bright boy unaware of the unholy thoughts the older was having.

He took off his boots and pressed onto the sanitizer button beside the door cleaning his hands. He sat in front of Beomgyu on his knees and placed the small bags on the other's lap. Beomgyu noticed the tiredness on the other's face and felt guilty of the efforts the younger was making. He wanted to tell him there wasn't a need to.

"For you." His tone ain't fixing though, he still sounds like he is a robot. He wonders how the cold tone would sound without any of these programmings like sound effects. He just images and hears it to be bare and emotionless, the voice couldn't be more heartless than the bare tone he hears in his head, it's like a voice that doesn't have a sound.

"You are spoiling me..." Beomgyu spoke truthfully as he lightly rejected the expensive gifts. "That's my intention," Taehyun said and with that, he pushed the bags back. He reached out for his pockets and pulled out yet another small packet.

"How do you feel?" He enquired, Beomgyu would be lying if he said he was feeling better, the pain just got worse.

Taehyun felt bad he should have used lubricants but on the other hand, he didn't know that it would turn out so rough. While being on this topic, Taehyun was huge, bars above average, that was one of the reasons why Beomgyu felt so painfully sore. And the younger wasn't aware of himself being so monstrously ruthless in bed.

"It just gets worse," Beomgyu whispered looking at his lap, he started taking notice of the pain now. He felt his eyes heat up in agony, two delicately long and cold hands cupped his face and pulled him down. Taehyun placed a peck on his forehead.

"I'll be here for you," Taehyun smiled and placed the small packet in the other's hand. "I contacted several specialists and most of them recommended this, I did some background research and read several reviews and this is the best solution I could find, I am sorry-"

Beomgyu pecked the younger's lips softly and cupped his face and "Don't be sorry, it's fine. I'll search up for this one don't worry." He was an aspiring doctor after all he had general background study about all this.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyun asked after placing his trust in the other. Beomgyu nodded with a pout, Taehyun panicked.

"Ahhh," he said with a low cold tone still and looked away on the floor. Beomgyu was unaware of the effect he was having on the younger, he just made the cutest face possible. Puppy eyeing on the other trying to gain his attention back.

As he regained his attention back, Taehyun's heart was racing he was in uwus. The older seemed too cute for his heart. And the sub just looked at him with confused and lost eyes. 'Stop!' Taehyun yelled at his heart internally as if it was going to help.

But he overcame the emotions pretty quick before even realizing, he had great control over himself but Beomgyu was slowly breaking the shell. "I'll order something, what do you want?" Taehyun kissed off the pout, Beomgyu seemed satisfied he wanted that to happen, he had pouted with an intention.

"Umm- anything will be fine?" He was unsure himself, choosing what to eat was one of the hardest decisions one could ever make. Food is a priority but both of them were picky eaters, Beomgyu would adjust but Taehyun was like a younger sibling with a huge tantrum.

Technically, he was the youngest in his family and was brought up this way. Whereas Beomgyu was fond of adaptation, that was one of his special traits. Taehyun nodded and started scrolling through his contacts for his favorite chefs in the city. He had his favorites, he clicked on a certain name without any hesitation. He placed it near his ear and looked at the other side while the phone was ringing, Beomgyu just sat there admiring the younger's side profile not realizing he was smiling.

"Hey, are you guys open?" It was dead silent in the room and only Taehyun's cold voice rang through the room, his face no emotions like a blank canvas. "Yeah, long time... anyways I want your best dine for two... Yes, I have someone special with me." He glanced at Beomgyu for a split second and went back to shift his gaze. "No, it's not Jaemin."

A wide smile spread over Taehyun's face, that was the brightest Beomgyu had ever seen him. 'And who's Jaemin?' Beomgyu frowned, he was already jealous for some reason. "Of course I miss him."

...

Another chapter complete.

Vote and comment.

This isn't as simple as you think this is going to be.

...

:D

:D

I am fine, completely fine.

...