-.CHAPTER 22.-

Unedited as usual.

-How long can you hide it?-

"No, I was all alone... all alone, just Yeosang came." Another lie.

Beomgyu looked at the floor soon his eyes landing upon Taehyun's bandaged hand, without any second thought he quickly grabbed his hand, worried. "WHAT HAPPENED?" He started examining his hand, "Nothing, it just small cut the bandages are for dramatic purposes," Beomgyu didn't seem quite satisfied with the answer even after Taehyun reassured him thrice.

"Let me treat this." and before Taehyun could answer he found himself being dragged to the couch with his elbow and the older putting all his strength but it was hard since Taehyun wasn't budging and was stiff. Beomgyu looked up and scrunched his nose, "Please."  he puppy-eyed him, and of course, Taehyun had to melt in. He rolled his eyes and moving his feet, settling on the couch. 

"Wait here, I'll be back real quick." and there he marched off to his room to search for his medkit. Though he was guilty of those few seconds his concerns towards the younger lived up to the rank. Forgetting about himself for the moment just took after the other.

He rushed to the couch sitting beside Taehyun putting his hand on his lap, upward cutting the poorly self aided bandages, gasping when he saw how deep the cut was, right in between his palm long and still flowing out, the color changed from bright red to a dull one.

He carefully wiped off the excess blood, gladly it didn't require stitches. He applied some ointment over the wound muttering angrily how much blood it could have wasted, how it could have lead to an infection, and whatnot. 

He didn't hear any sounds from the younger showing that he was in pain he looked up finding the younger staring at him with his signature stern cold face not breaking eye contact, Beomgyu's eyes fluttered making him clear his throat to avoid the awkwardness focusing back onto the hand, slowly wrapping a sterile bandage around it then securing it with a metal clip on.

"Let me cook for you." he wanted to escape from there, 'I am a liar, I don't deserve him.' he told himself, Taehyun didn't stop him either. He just went back to his room for a homely shower, sliding into his regulars, heading back to the kitchen but frowning when he saw Beomgyu placing the food, one serving? "Aren't you going to eat?" 

Beomgyu flinched at the sudden voice, "No-o." he had lost his appetite, even though he hadn't anything since Yeonjun had left, he just didn't felt like eating, it felt like his heart had dropped to the bottom of his stomach with such immense pressure. Again, Taehyun didn't question it, quietly eating his food while Beomgyu cleaned up the living room.