-.CHAPTER 18.-

Unedited as usual.

-Taehyun-

The very moment he had seen Yeonjun lean over to Beomgyu he knew where it was going. He was there seeing it happen, he could have stopped it from happening but by not doing so he was just testing Beomgyu. Guess, his predictions were true.

Oh, their love wasn't strong yet, it's just the beginning. With time he wants to see if the other loves him as much as he does. Because he himself wasn't just in love but 'I am obsessed.'

He clenched on the empty wine glass, smashing it and as expected the sharp glass pieces made their way into his skin. The scarlet fluid dripped over his white shirt, he hissed in pain. 'What are you doing to me Choi Beomgyu?'

...

Taehyun was in the bedroom attached to his office, he had put on a new outfit from the closet right beside his personal bathroom. It's obvious that these rooms were designed for his comfort since, most of the days you would find himself working late nights on new designs, so he just ends up sleeping in the building. He walked out of the room, opening the door to his office where he saw his assistant waiting with a thin file in her hand, staring off into nothing.

"Afternoon Ms. Song." Taehyun said gaining her attention as he seated himself on the chair, and looking at her in the eye as she bowed. "Good afternoon Mr. Kang, I have collected all the information about Mr. Choi Yeonjun," she paused as she placed the file on the table facing him. "And I have mailed you the details about the donation." He hummed as he switched on his PC checking for the email.

"Very well," he looked up from the computer screen. "Anything else?" He asked wanting to let her finish before he starts. "We have recieved parcels and end of the month mails. Manager Nam will be bring them to you after proofreading and sorting them." "Alright, now what about the stocks from the office plan, the one with Yeosang hyung." He indicated her to take a seat while she searched for the details.

"The sales have gone up on a high ratio, people are influenced by the campaign motive, overall we did pretty well in stocks." She turned the tablet screen towards him, he quickly studied the graphs seemingly impressed. "Tell the staff we'll be having a meeting at 4 pm tomorrow in the conference room." He handed the tablet back to her. "Only the members working on Japan project, specifically." He added.
"Yes sir." "You may take your leave." He spoke in a bare undertone making her flinch slightly but all she did was bow her way out.

He shifted in his chair, sighing before starting with his work and quickly blending in with his passion ofcourse. He reviewed the Japan project, highlighting the major and minor data from the files he had prepared while he was in Japan and within a quater hour he was done with it.
He got up from his chair fixing his outfit and closing all the files. As he was organising his stuff, he smirked at a certain file his assistant had brought a few minutes ago Choi Yeonjun he carefully traced his finger over the shiny name label but soon throwing it in the back of his drawer carelessly. Moving out of his office to the company's cafe.