-.CHAPTER 29.-

Unedited as usual.
Didn't proof read this one.

The previous month went by quickly, Taehyun and Jaemin had solved their little conflict that very week, with Taehyun promising to be rational and unbiased towards matters including Beomgyu, of course, these rules were bendable

The previous month went by quickly, Taehyun and Jaemin had solved their little conflict that very week, with Taehyun promising to be rational and unbiased towards matters including Beomgyu, of course, these rules were bendable. While Jaemin promised to give Beomgyu a chance, their talk had started through texts, with Jaemin apologizing and Beomgyu accepting it, the conversation ended without any formal goodbyes, they didn't converse any further after that, but hey at least they started somewhere.

...

Beomgyu slowly learned to forgive himself. He had just given his finals a few days prior, he was sure he had aced it, after all, he worked hard for it.

He cherished the late-night study dates with Taehyun, how the blonde stayed awake with him every night. Beomgyu explained his theory material to Taehyun, helping himself to retain all the stuff, he loved how Taehyun was always there, sometimes as a distraction but mostly as his motivation.

...

As for Taehyun, his current focus was on the big event taking place under his name, his dream coming nearer every minute, the pit of nervousness layered up with confidence. His staff working their asses off, there was no room for mistakes, 'Everything has to be perfect.' There was no scope for changes to take place, actually, there was no time for that.

...

Everything started aligning itself into its position ever since Yeonjun had apologized. Twice.

An apology addressed to the friend group.

Yeonjun:
Look before you guys act, or say anything, I want you to hear me out. This is going to be long but I really need to say sorry, no, not like my formal ones before, this time it's genuine. I know I've been hurting you all, I am sorry. I know I've been a toxic friend and I do realize that I was the reason why we separated our ways, I am sorry for forcing us into groups. I am sorry for my offensive words, my hurtful actions, I am just sorry for everything. I own up to everything, I understand how angry and frustrated you all must be feeling, I am ashamed of myself too. I don't know what perfect genuine apologies sound like, but this is to make sure that you know that I deeply reflect. I have committed to change, I have been offered a placement offer in Daegu, therefore I'll be moving there, no, please don't feel guilty about it, it's all out of my choice. I regret my actions enough, I don't want to make it worse for you guys. Please, don't try to contact me. I am sorry.

...

The other one addressed to Beomgyu.

Yeonjun:
I know I shouldn't be texting you but I promise, this is the last time you'll ever hear from me. I want to apologise for everything I did to you, I know you don't want to be reminded of it, I know you hate me for everything, I'm sorry. I have been a terrible friend all this long, you didn't deserve anything I did, I regret my actions and words. I have never written a sincere apology before, O don't what words would make upto you but I want you to know that this one's heartfelt. I promise to reflect, I wish to change the past where I snatched all your opportunities, I wish I could give them back to you, I am ashamed of myself. I'll be moving to Daegu I have got a permanent job over there, you'll never see me again. Have a great life with Taehyun.

...

Maybe there was an another apology.

A few weeks before.

Taehyun had just got off his work, it was late at night, he settled down on his seat shutting the door close as the driver started the engine.

The wind softly caressed his skin as he looked out of the window, the car moved swiftly, moving over the flyover bridge, ballads faintly playing in the background.

Blissful essence lingering in the air- at the absence of heaving thoughts. He had a great day, content at the outcome of his designs, things had went well smoothly for him.

The atmosphere which was earlier drenched in silence was now interrupted by the sudden vibration of his cell phone, he frowned at the username highlight but nonetheless opened the text.

Yeonjun:
I am sorry.

-Deactivated-

Taehyun quietly put the phone away, smiling lightly as he glanced back at the text. He shuffled in his seat, making himself comfortable, smirking with satisfaction as he scanned the city view.

His plan worked afterall.

...

Doesn't mean everything's going to be alright now, maybe some things will go right down the cliff. Who knows what's waiting for them?

...

Another chapter done!

I am back at it, sorry, took me awhile to update, I don't know how to write apologizes err and I am working on something else.

Vote and smile, Hyuka's watching.