.-CHAPTER 3-.

Unedited.

"And you are mine." The older's cheeks flushed in bright red while Taehyun was just staring at him blankly. "Are you feeling sick?" He asked Beomgyu, when he saw him go darker shade of red every second.

"Umm.. Taehyun the last sentence could mean something else too." His cousin brought it back to him, he realised what he meant a smirk spread across his face. Beomgyu felt his body burning, he simply looked down trying to hide his face and still trying not to make it intended.

"You can take it anyway you want, I don't mind." He winked and left them alone, walking back into the corridors and turning somewhere.

Beomgyu's lips left hot breaths, he didn't see that coming. The younger had such a huge impact on him. He felt this sudden push to bring him back to earth as soon as Taehyun was out of sight.

"I am sorry, he can be a flirt sometimes." Yeosang held his nape, "Well let me take you to your room." He came back to the blank emotionless tone.

....
It had been a couple of hours since they all had left Beomgyu alone. He was lying on his new bed, face towards the ceiling. Thinking about the events that took place a few hours ago. The kid had the audacity to say that and walk away like nothing happened.

He was now living a room he never imagined himself in, this was just like a dream. Which he never dreamt of.

He had placed all of his clothes in the closet which still had a lot of space left, so he placed in his books and uni stuff, it was just so huge.

He looked at his phone, "I am late for my shift, I messed up." He ran towards the closet and pulled out a white tee and a pair of blue jeans and quickly slid through them.

He was late for his evening shift, which was from 5 to 7. It 4:45 pm, he didn't realise how time flew by while he was just staring at the ceiling. He grabbed his phone and snuck into the shoes while running towards the door. "Where are you going Mr. Choi?" A voice spoke behind him, which made him skip a few staircases resulting to a fall, everything was going around in slow motion.

A strong arm grasped his waist, "you could have been injured badly." The older was staring into his eyes, his cheeks turning red again. Taehyun released his grip around him, Beomgyu was absorbed into those eyes when Taehyun's voice hit him like a truck of realisation, "Where are you going to in such a hurry?" Beomgyu's eyes widened, "Why should I tell you." "I should be aware of the places where my roommate goes, I know the answer already but I want to hear it from you."

Beomgyu without thinking replied quickly and ran off, "To the cafe where I work." Taehyun chuckled at the older's behaviour.

"What should I make tonight?" He opened the refrigerator, there were too many options. "I rather go for something that everyone likes." He went to take a shower first, after he was done he changed into a white shirt and grey sweatpants.

He was re-listening to the his company's presentation delivered by his manager. He wanted to make sure everything was valid and convincing, the presentation was about how the company's sales have gone up without falling down for a long period. The steps toward perfect marketing.

Taehyun likes to ask his workers to send him the presentation or speech or anything related to the company which will be delivered to the public or will be written anywhere to him first, a week before the due. He reviews it, makes the corrections, teaches them how to express their side and how to gain attention. He would say 'think of it as your final presentation,' he watches them live with his eyes or through the video.