-.CHAPTER 41.-

Unedited as usual.

And just like usual, Taehyun was gone before the sun could fully rise

And just like usual, Taehyun was gone before the sun could fully rise. Beomgyu sighed as he woke up grumpily, feeling cold against the black sheets. He wished the warmth woke him up not the gloom of the morning. "Wait- 6:00 pm? How long did I sleep?!" He was surprised, he felt rather tired, sighing as he dragged himself towards the bathroom, a shower could help.

It certainly did.

A brilliant idea suddenly struck him now that he was fully awake, "Should I visit him?" He smiled at the thought, he had never visited the infamous KTH building itself, he was curious and giddy. Also, that gives him an opportunity to move forward with his motive to make Taehyun trust him, really, how had he not realised this earlier? Their conversations were always about him, he knew very little about the blonde, he had tried a couple of times but he never quite got the enthusiastic answer he looked for, Taehyun instead had him talk about himself and ofcourse he complied, he loved talking about himself.

Beomgyu rummaged through his clothes, although Taehyun had made him clothes that were out of his comfort zone, the younger had very clearly mentioned how he liked it more when Beomgyu dressed like himself, the 'dress-up' is supposed to be just for fun and a change. And what does Beomgyu normally dress like? A softie and a casual bee, commence.

It's nothing exceptional, he'll simply take their dinner there and surprise Taehyun. All comfy and domestic, they hadn't had much of those moments either. He'll have to wait till the office hours are over though, which gives him an hour and a half to get ready. If Beomgyu knew anything about Taehyun's feelings towards him, it would be the fact that Taehyun liked how he looked, he was open about it, so why not put that beauty to some use?

...

An embodiment of dark beauty, that's what KTH was. Beomgyu's figure looked out of place within those walls, as if a cotton ball was placed between stacks of graphite and lead, it was astonishing that he felt both uncomfortable and mesmerised by his surroundings. That's when a sudden tickle of anxiety rushed through his veins, 'Is this even a good idea?' 'Will Taehyun get mad at me?' questions he should've asked himself before entering this place now winded upon him like a storm. 'Am I overstepping the boundaries?'

But his mind knows, he'll climb these walls someday or the other. His heart flutters at the thought of being the only person Taehyun could trust and talk to. His mind asks for a deeper connection, one that brings them closer, in all aspects he could imagine. Slowly, these feelings and thoughts would emerge from the back of his subconscious and he'll kneel down, all at the mercy of his feelings but now, is not the time, he's better off being clueless and anxious.

'Should I leave?' the mesmerizing nature of the surroundings lessened as his discomfort grew. He turned around, ready to get going, his anxiety got the better of him, but that's when he heard the voice getting clearer by the second as footsteps echoed along, "You know that I trust you, so don't worry, I'll tell you if something happens." For fucks sake.