-.CHAPTER 19.-

Unedited as usual.

°Taehyun°

'Choi Yeonjun, Yeonjun Choi' He kept repeating the same name mindlessly, underlining the name several times, line over the line with all his aggression until the nib broke and the black ink splattered over his white shirt. 

That didn't stop him from printing the information into his mind, word to word, just like a human-computer. Getting angry every time he glanced over the name or the picture attached but soon his link was broken by the sudden ringing sound of his phone. 

Incoming call...

His emotions which were at their peak of explosion tamed from the madness, just reading the name brought peace to his mind. And with a broken smile, he picked up the call.

(Finding the correct app was so freaking hard, still ain't satisfied but here you go

(Finding the correct app was so freaking hard, still ain't satisfied but here you go.)

"HEY BESTIE!" Taehyun put the phone away from his ear, usually, he would get angry over the slightly loud noises, and here he was smiling at the voice, after all, it was his best friend. Na Jaemin has always been a special person in his life and vice versa.

And before he could respond, "PUT THIS ON VIDEO, MY PHONE WON'T ALLOW ME." He whined, and Taehyun put the phone on video and speaker balancing it against the computer. He smiled as a greeting which reflected as the other smiled more brightly, placing his phone excitedly at the same angle resting his face on top of his desk. 

"Still working?" Taehyun asked, although he knew the answer very well, they were the same, starting off early in the day and getting off work in late hours, starting the work before anyone else, and ending it after everyone else. "You know it all."  he giggled, concerningly more tipsy than usual, his cheeks flushed in pink as he smiled looking away from the screen.

"Jaemin!" Taehyun slightly raised his voice, "Be honest, are you drunk?" seriousness and strictness visible in tone, "Ayy~ No, I didn't drink." he answered, his voice barely audible as if hiding something. Still, he didn't manage to look at the screen knowing that he won't be able to hide his words from Taehyun, he won't be able to lie at his face.