-.CHAPTER 25.-

Unedited as usual.
Short chapter.

He was alive.

Petrified, he couldn't move a muscle, the bullet was shot right beside his ear, the deafening ringing sound echoing in his head.

Taehyun turned around, "He's mine, Choi, back off." he whispered, he looked down tucking the gun back. His voice was empty, not the usual blankness filled with dominance but sorrow. Slamming the door shut, with such force that hinges might have loosened.

Yeonjun couldn't process all this when the CEO and his manager barged into the office. They looked quite surprised when they looked at Yeonjun, "Weren't you supposed to be dead?" Doyoung asked quite ruthlessly.

Yeonjun didn't answer, he was taken aback. He was here for an interview but here people were preparing for his death. His vision became blurry, water accumulated in his eyes, his dream company, the CEO whom he looked up to, was waiting for him to die.

'Wow...' He looked up at Doyoung throwing him a dirty look, picking up his resume holding it close to his chest, storming out of the room without responding, or sparing them a further look.

...

'Should I report him?' multiple questions rummaging inside his mind for an answer, he sighed as he plopped on his bed, running his hands through his pink locks, the color fading just like things were. He heaved a sigh, 'It'll be no use, he's powerful and he actually didn't cause me much harm, anyway- I don't have proof, and what I did was wrong too,'

'Guess, we're equal,' he covered his face as he was thinking of a solution, 'Maybe, it's time for you to give up and leave them alone, and it's time for you to reflect?'

...

•Taehyun•

Yes, love did it. The way it triggered hatred, the same way it calmed him down. There are many things that give you pain, there are very few things that can cure that pain. But it's just love, that gives you both the pain and cure. It's truly valuable, holding a rather deep explanation than everyone states.

'Please don't do anything wrong with Yeonjun,' His eyes lingered all over Taehyun, 'No matter how badly you want to do something, please don't make a wrong move. This can lead to your downfall and it... it isn't right. Please... please, for you, for me, for... for us.'

Beomgyu smiled slightly as Taehyun nodded, but his smile was marked with guilt, as he remembered the incident, still blaming himself, Taehyun soon frowned upon reading the older's face who tried his best to hide the guilt, but Taehyun knew him too well, 'Hey- it's okay, I already forgave you, don't worry.'

The younger pulled him into his embrace.

'Promise me.' 'I promise.' Beomgyu brought their faces closer, tiptoeing to place a soft kiss over the blonde's forehead.

Taehyun chuckled as he recalled the morning's event, "I promise."

...

Another chapter done!

I am sorry if this is scattered and all over the place, but here's the thing, I was originally going to eliminate Yeonjun.

I was going through my notes when I realized that there were two scenes for this love triangle or whatever you call it, in the first one Taehyun does nothing to Yeonjun even though they meet and in the second one he kills him, but when I read the ending I have written for this book, it has Yeonjun in it and I had already started with the latter scene.

Hence, I decided to start it with the second one and give it the ending like the first one's, I could've changed the ending of the book since it's just a draft but there are few reasons related to the story that stopped me from doing so and one of the reasons might be the fact that I just simply love Yeonjun.

I know it's shorter than usual but I had to organize these things, and still am since it started from where I mentioned that Yeonjun likes Beomgyu.

Here's a thing you need to know about Yeonjun is that he falls in love pretty quickly and might fall for more than one person.

Also sorry for the scarcity of updates, I'll make up for that, hopefully.

And lastly, smile, it can make your day slightly better knowing that some stranger on the internet is smiling with you.