-.CHAPTER 24.-

Unedited as usual.

TW//:Mention weapons

Mention of mild torture.

...

The amaranthine gleam in Taehyun's eyes explained it all but Yeonjun was still naive and recovering from the younger's sudden appearance, he inhaled sharply the air had become heavy and was full of tension.

Maybe, just for Yeonjun since he was under the unforgiving gaze of the younger who didn't seem like he wanted to look away.

Doyoung smirked at Taehyun who was now staring at Yeonjun with a scum look on his face, the CEO patted him on the shoulder to regain his attention, the younger hummed and looked at him and also smirked. "He's under your 'custody' now Mr. Kang!"  Yeonjun quivered in fear and tension, 'WHAT?'

Then it hit him, 'Did Beomgyu tell Taehyun-?'  he chocked on his saliva when Doyoung smiled at him brightly before leaving the two behind. Taehyun slowly moved his gaze to the CEO's big chair and quirking it back on Yeonjun, as if shooting daggers.

Taehyun quietly moved to the other side of the room and picked up the file, his face regained the sly look, the file was no use since he had all the information printed in his mind itself. "So, what's your name again?" he looked up at the other who was taken aback by the sudden question, Yeonjun secretly sighed in relief.

"Choi... Choi Yeonjun, yeah..." his still unsettling eyes roamed all over the glossy wooden floor, "That sounds quite familiar,"  Taehyun tilted his head mockingly, "Have I seen you somewhere?"

"Why are you so nervous Choi? Take a seat, please."  Yeonjun nodded hesitantly, awkwardly settling down on the chair which was pushed back earlier when he had gotten up with quick force, Taehyun moved right in front of him resting back on the table, giving Yeonjun a clear view of his high boots. "Choi Yeonjun hmm... so, where have I seen you?"

Yeonjun kept quiet, his mouth not daring to utter a single sound. "Oh wait I think I know where,"  the younger continued to voice that playful and careless tone where else Yeonjun's heart had stopped beating, "Perhaps, in my house kissing my boyfriend on my couch,"  he stressed upon the words which showed his possession.

The boy just gulped the lump in his throat and closed his eyes shut, the room went completely silent for seconds until he felt a hand gripping his hair from the back, Taehyun harshly tugged onto the handful of hair, jerking the other's face up.

Yeonjun yelped in pain as the grip became stronger and tears formed in his eyes, the unstrained emotions flowing out, "Is that true Choi?"  he asked so innocently yet that malicious intent behind it couldn't contain itself.