-.CHAPTER 14.-

Unedited as usual.

Beomgyu's viridity freed him from the grip of the older, 'what's wrong with me'  He asked himself. He wasn't supposed to be craving for stuff like this. That would be unfair for the younger one who was completely unaware of his thoughts, and actions.

Yeosang looked sad that his jumpscare didn't work, it was rare to find him wear any sort of expression. He was genuinely disappointed at the reaction he received from the younger, he sometimes was like a five-year-old and this was one of those moments, he pulled on a poker face. "I have brought your lunch," he walked towards the dining room. 

Beomgyu wasn't aware of his surroundings he became numb to the present, he was there just physically, engulfed in his thoughts. He couldn't make sense out of what his brain was telling him just millions of thoughts processing at the same time, caught up in the reverie he walked towards the dining room. 

'What did I do?' 

'What did I say?'

'How did I win over his attention, the attention I wanted?'

'And now that he is gone for a few, why am I craving for attention that's not even his?' 

Beomgyu seated himself in front of the food, unaware of what he was served he just grabbed the spoon eating? more like playing with it, just swirling the spoon while staring at the empty glass. 

'What time is it in Japan? Did he have his lunch already? He must be busy.' He remembered the events from yesterday night, the younger's face comes to his mind. "Steak?" the small adorable side tilt could still be clearly pictured in front of his sight. He smiled at himself coming back to his senses after the happy feeling, he looked up and found Yeosang staring at him,

with a 'bitch the fuck is wrong with you?' face. With his phone in front of him and his weirded-out look, he shifted his gaze back to the screen after witnessing the other get embarrassed. The Kang family tradition, keep a resting bitch face.

Beomgyu sighed finishing the burger he was stabbing with the spoon. This time eating consciously, as he finished Yeosang looked at him, "What will you do now?" To which Beomgyu answered truthfully, "I don't know."

"Understandable, have a great day." The older shifted his gaze back to the bright screen. Beomgyu scoffed in response, wasn't he here to take "care of him"? But honestly, Beomgyu was glad that the other was minding his own business, he needed some time alone.

He just left towards his room without the other realizing. Still limping a bit, he made his way towards his bathroom. After a long warm shower, he walked out in his bathrobe to his closet. He slipped into cozy pants and an oversized tee.

He pulled out all the paper material he had in his folders. Spreading it all over the floor and sitting in between the mess he just made. He blindly started reviewing each sheet and arranging them into sections.