-.CHAPTER 20.-

Unedited as usual.
Shorter than usual because I did myself dirty.

°Taehyun°

The assistant handed him the new sim card and all the details for the new account. Having good connections with the tech industries was always a huge advantage, in this case, it was an asset. Oh, don't question the professionals, they have their own ways be it legal or illegal. But sadly in this case, with due respect to the plot, the means were legal.

As Ms. Song left he used the new mail address to do the work for him and within minutes he built a fake website, not fake exactly but a clone. The same company Yeonjun wanted to work with, the business sector. All the details matched the original website, except the contact details and the website address just a difference of a letter.

Taehyun scanned Yeonjun's progress cards over the years, highest scores in communication skills and the marketing section. He read over Yeonjun's report cards, he realized that even with above-average grades the male didn't expect much. The counselor's meets were simple, and him expressing how he would settle for Actuary or the Sales Manager.

Taehyun now very well knew which strings to pull, he was in charge now but he had to be careful a small mistake, and KTH and his name would be marked as flagitious. Being one of the very few companies with a clean record, yeah, he wanted to continue that. He, with all his powers, can solve all the scandals and turn himself innocent but once a black spot remains there no matter what, and someday out of nowhere it can be used against you leading to an immense downfall.

This was a matter of delicacy, 'Marketing Manager' he typed, writing an email to Choi Yeonjun about a placement offer. He very well knew that the other won't be able to handle the overwhelming pressure of being offered such a huge package. And with the very limited time he was giving him, he won't be able to do his research or break the code.

Yeonjun was in his final year, having offers was totally acceptable and not at all out of context. One wrong step and Kang knew this would turn into public contempt.

Smirking at the finished mail, he clicked on the send button. Trapped.

...

༶ Yeonjun ༶

He thought he won the quiescent boy, he thought.

He felt the warmth of the younger's lips, the feeling was intimate but the tenderness of the split-second was brought to an end with a harsh push. At the sudden loss of contact, his senses heightened awareness. "No, Hyung! This is wrong, I love Taehyun!" Beomgyu yelled, tears streaming down his eyes without any break, his body trembling in fear.

And just like the rainwater, guilt guttimly tripped him; drop by drop realizing that no matter how right it felt it was wrong. He tried to get hold of Beomgyu, "No! Don't come near me."  He crawled backward, getting back on his feet with the support of the wall, slipping slightly because of the hands soaked in tears. Shaking his head as Yeonjun moved forward towards him.

"Look I am sorry Beommie-" "Don't call me that," Beomgyu warned, he was never outraged, pouring all his anger, apparently he was more disappointed in himself but it drenched Yeonjun in his emotions. And out of nowhere, Beomgyu was taken in surprise with a sudden confession from the older. "I like you."

"But I don't." his tears never stopped but his face was blank, the guilt was streaming out from his eyes while his face was stone cold. Emotionally confused, uncertain of his thoughts but the dominant ones were drenched in self-guilt and were timorous. 

Every little word now seemed like a jawbreaker, Yeonjun was unable to speak. "Get out!"  that was the last thing he heard from the younger and a door was slammed right at his face. 

"Was this the limit of things that could go wrong?"  little did he know what was waiting for him. He wiped his tears with the back of his hands, walking all the way back to his own home just like an isolated mountain. 

He is in the wrong but was all this really necessary? But actually, it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would, it hurt more than it should've 'I deserved it, I was an asshole all this long. And he has a "boyfriend", what was I even thinking?'  he laughed at himself but deep inside he knew he was lying to himself. 

'I really thought I could make you fall in love with me, but guess this isn't love.' really, he was just trying to convince himself with the bare truth, the gloominess around him couldn't justify his depressed state more. 

Anyways- If Beomgyu ever spoke out about all this or causes any trouble for him, he very well knows how to play the victim card.

(A/n: HA!)

'Again, why did the Kang guy have to interfere?' 

'Don't they say that we should uproot all of our problems? Maybe...?'

No. 

He wasn't someone to cross barriers like that but Taehyun on the other hand, who'll tell him all this?

...

Another chapter done!

Be prepared to go through a lot of confusing emotions/thoughts with the few upcoming parts.

At this point, I don't even trust myself, I mean I do but I don't. Do you get that? *weird hand gestures*

I just realised I have been on the #1 (mania) for quite a long nOw-
Thanks :)

Me after I played myself real bad:

Bringing this back 'cause why not-? And L E G S is all I see

Byer-