-.PROLOGUE.-

CHOI BEOMGYU
KANG TAEHYUN
-A WORK OF FICTION-

Warning: If you are uncomfortable with boy X boy stories, stories that may include killing, blood, suicide acts, sexual tension, sexual harrasment and other sensitive topics, it's better for you to leave and read some other book.

As mentioned above this is a work of fiction, don't expect the characters to be as they are in real life. They may or may not be the same or a mixture of both. You never know what words lie ahead of you. No joke intended.

This is just a simple introduction to the characters.

°Choi Beomgyu°

- 21

- A soft baby, should be protected.

- Annoying brat.

- In a university, majoring in Science.

- His parents sent him away in order to grow more independent but boy is struggling and he is too ashamed to borrow money from his parents.

- They only pay for his Tution fees everything else is covered(?) by him. His family is not rich but wouldn't call them poor either just simple middle class.

- Has a quiet a lot of friends, he likes to make new friends but has his specials ;)

- Yeonjun, Hueingkai, Soobin, Yuna, Lia, Minnie, Soyeon, Haechan and Chenle are a few of his special friends. (Yea... Few)

- Has been clubbing a few times.

- Currently living in a small appartment a bit far away from his uni.

- Works at a café, his part time job.
That job doesn't pay much, but he can't do anything else with no work experience or knowledge.

- He wants to become a doctor, and being an undergraduate he couldn't practice anywhere.
He had to wait until he completed his higher education.

- Away from the financial problems his life was going pretty smooth.

- He is pretty popular in his uni.

- Has a clean record, that does not mean he is always on time never been late in his life or forgot to do his assignments.

- His friends lived the same way as he did. All cared for each other dearly, they had met eachother during their high school years.