-.CHAPTER 32.-

Unedited as usual.
Short update.

Beomgyu smiled widely as Taehyun entered the apartment, but he frowned all of a sudden— a fresh cut on his cheek, blood clotted knuckles, a worn off and tired look on his face

Beomgyu smiled widely as Taehyun entered the apartment, but he frowned all of a sudden— a fresh cut on his cheek, blood clotted knuckles, a worn off and tired look on his face. "What is this?" He stared at him, up and down, worried eyes widening in shock as Taehyun hugged him, catching him off guard but soon his eyes were shut close at the affectionate but questioningly desperate touch. The blonde breathed near his ear, weighing down on his shoulder,
"I love you."

He confessed it was his first one, the first time using that phrase, for Beomgyu everything suddenly froze, warmth spreading in his chest taking place with the bursting sparks of excitement, he pulled away staring into the blonde's eyes. Tired they were but, sure enough, they were genuine, with an 'oh I am so in love with you' gaze, Beomgyu fed off the attention Taehyun had on him. It didn't need repetition or a once again confirmation for Beomgyu to believe him, he was in love too, after all. Beomgyu reflected the same loving gaze if not more intense and deep.

He smiled trusting those hands around him, feeling safe and secure. Hoping that embrace to never let go, he whispered the same set of words back, showing his participation in the relationship, "I love you too," he blushed furiously, launching himself onto Taehyun. For Taehyun it was nice knowing that he was indeed loved back, he too was blinded by love to ever need a verbal confirmation from the other but luckily he got one anyway. "Don't believe what you see on the internet."

Beomgyu was taken aback by the seriousness in his voice, the sudden change in the atmosphere, "What do you mean by that?" Taehyun sighed heavily taking a seat on the couch, while Beomgyu was still standing, amused. "People have the habit of twisting shit up," what's the context, again? Beomgyu knit his eyebrows together, Taehyun pulled out his phone and started tapping aggressively on the screen, he shoved the phone towards Beomgyu. Who took it with the same questioning frown Taehyun was wearing earlier. The only word his stimulus decided to utter was, "HUH?"

"I know right?" Taehyun grabbed his hair in frustration, quite dramatically exaggerated, "She fucking blonde, I don't know how-? Where's the correlation?" He made weird hand gestures showing that the things simply don't make sense."People are dumb, argh---" Beomgyu didn't take dispatch seriously, like everyone else. He just chuckled at the Taehyun suddenly behaving like this, he seemed adorable and more like his age at that moment, which simply made him break into a pretty smile.

"Don't believe them," he looked up like they were unbelievable, "I won't." Beomgyu reassured Taehyun huffed pulling a blank face on, "You want to explain all this?" Beomgyu crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his head towards the scar and his hand.

...

Taehyun explained to him everything, where it started and where it ended, from his sister to Haesuk ending up behind the bars. He was sad you could see it, it was so strong of him to not have cried yet, Beomgyu carefully moved away, distancing them by a couple of feet. The brunette paused for a moment, pressing his fingers on either side of his head as if trying to perform some telepathic wonder, showcasing utter focus and dedication for that single minute, he quietly removed his hands, kissing the tip of his index finger, the blonde's eyes patiently followed his actions— Beomgyu pressed the index finger on Taehyun's forehead smiling softly. "That's from your sister, she told me that she loves you." He clapped his hands together.

Taehyun just stared at Beomgyu, blank. No words, no reaction. Beomgyu's smile fell upon such feedback, he was scared he had offended him. He started feeling guilty out of nowhere, 'I shouldn't have done that, I don't even know how sensitive the topic is. Now, I just made him mad.'

Whereas for Taehyun, he was stuck in complexion, 'What did I do to deserve him?' he couldn't even put a word or two together, to tell him how loved and special he made him feel. It was as if he was petrified by some spell, mesmerized by the pretty face of the other, so immersed that he didn't realize the sudden sadness which spread over the older's face. Small gestures like these surely hold their importance and value to be affecting people so much albeit not being so eventful like a date-

"A date."

Taehyun finally spoke breaking into a smile, eyes never leaving Beomgyu's face. "We are going on a date tomorrow!" He declared, Beomgyu was still confused but smiled anyway, apart from the so-called study dates they hadn't actually had a serious date, their first date, it's a big deal for many people, so was it for Beomgyu. "So, you weren't upset about me, mentioning your sister earlier?"

Taehyun didn't say anything again, he remained quiet for another hot second when he kissed the index finger of his dominant hand, just like Beomgyu did moments earlier, but he pressed it on the brunette's lips instead, "That's from Taehyun, he said he loves you."

A faint blush spread across his mid-face when Beomgyu kissed his finger in response, he quickly pulled his hand back, collecting himself. "So, we'll be leaving by 9 am tomorrow," he spoke, getting up from the couch walking a few steps towards the stair but stopping midway, he had forgotten something, and of course it was Beomgyu. He walked back, locking their hands and walking again not making any eye contact. "We'll be out for the whole day, get proper sleep," that awkward blush still lingering on his cheeks, Beomgyu hadn't seen Taehyun this flustered and giddily before. He was enjoying the view, quite a lot.

...

Another chapter done!

Short update, forgive me, my teachers have no mercy.

We deserve some fluff.

I have my exams in the first week of August I should be studying but meh-

Anyways you know the drill, smile and vote, or else this man will ask you for toe pics

Sorry-