-.CHAPTER 7.-

Unedited as usual

"Umm- are you busy Mr. Kang Taehyun?"

"I am!" Taehyun replied bluntly with significant annoyance in his voice, he just wanted to enjoy his ice cream in peace, totally not expecting any interruption.

The other male was about to take his leave when the younger spoke which stopped him, "You like cherry flavour too-?"
Though there wasn't any excitement in his voice he was surprised which ofcourse wasn't potrayed in his monotone, to see another cherry flavour enthusiast who didn't have mint choco with it as a dreadful combo.

People like the both flavours together, Taehyun always felt disgusted but respected their choice anyways.

"Yea, I do." The older replied he wasn't expecting anything, the question just made him stutter through for no actual reason.

"I suddenly feel like I am not busy, you have my time Mr. Choi." Taehyun spoke out after nibbling into his cherry cane.

"Let's sit somewhere."  He continued not waiting for a response from the older, he simply walked ahead wanting the older to follow him which he ofcourse did.

Choi was surely not familiar with this sudden mood change but he was glad that it took place.

"So, Mr. Choi Soobin what caused you to disturb me?" He was still sulky about it but didn't want to sound offensive so he put up a playful and fake smile, slowly taking a seat on a chair, crossing his leg over the other.

"You remember my name?" He was taken aback he wasn't expecting this either, from anyone actually they just had a brief meeting basically just an exchange of names a couple of weeks back. He sat down awkwardly infront of the younger who looked tiny and adorable while he scooped the desert but somehow still managed to look intimading and unapproachable but he was sitting with him now so he could question that less.

"Yeah, I am good with remembering names and details." He spared a short glance at the other focusing back on the ice cream, he had his priorities straight.

"Umm- I wanted to talk about Beomgyu, you know your roommate." The sudden appearance of the name made Taehyun shift his focus to the person infront of him. "What about him?" He asked, slightly raising his left eyebrow.

"You know, umm- he, er... He.."
He didn't want to blow off his bestfriend's cover but there was no other way that came to his mind as this was a sudden decesion he took when he saw the younger at the bar in the first place. So, he was quite unaware of what words he should be using since he hadn't had enough time to script it in his brain.

"Get to the point Mr. Choi." Taehyun stern voice was no help either, the younger seemingly looked curious in the topic, it was none other than Beomgyu after all, he would be lying if he said he didn't have a soft spot for the older. He had taken a quick liking towards the boy.

"He has a huge crush on you!" Soobin ranted quickly, while looking at his lap and trembling hands which he pressed over one another, he was nervous. He blew off his bestfriend's cover, will that ruin anything? He had multiple questions but now he had already spat out the words and there's no undo button in life.

Taehyun on the other hand seemed unmoved, "And what about that?" He already knew that afterall, he was aware of his effect on people. Soobin was expecting him to be flattered but since that didn't happen he continued feeling less pressured.

"Look Mr. Kang I know you play a role just as his roommate but since then our group has been broken into two halves." He hitched upon his words remembering how the recent events hurt him too. He took a brief pause and gulped all the thoughts down.
Taehyun patiently waited for the older to continue.

"Both the groups are fighting over you, I want to let you know that Beomgyu is sensitive, he has a pretty bad past life. As a his bestfriend and well wisher I don't want him to be heartbroken. Please don't play with him if you don't feel anything towards him." He looked at his long sleeves, not making an eye contact. He didn't speak for himself but for his bestfriend, still he couldn't help but feel insecure. Will this leave any negative impact? Will Taehyun consider his words? Did he sound pointless? There he was again debating with himself.

"What makes you think that I'll play with him." He asked without any feelings or emotion just like always. "You kissed him." Taehyun suddenly had flashbacks of that night, he looked at the older still with a blank face. Soobin looked up at him, expecting him to speak but the younger quietly wiped his lips and hands with a tissue, getting up from his seat. He was walking away, 'I messed up, didn't I?' Soobin asked himself with a deep regret.

But the figure stopped right beside him, Soobin looked at his side to meet a belted waist facing the opposite side and an arm over it.

S |•
    •| T

(Like this lol.)

"I am not playing around Mr. Choi." The younger spat out in a low, cold hiss. Strong and botheringly serious.

He just walked away without looking back for once.

People had taken a notice of his presence for long but didn't dare to approach him since he was occupied but now they were following him with their cameras flashing.

...

oOf-
Another part completed.
I have a lot of work LoL.

Anyways what's your zodiac?

Woosh!