-.CHAPTER 13.-

Unedited as usual.

Huge droplets of rain splashed against bay windows, the clouds were rumbling. The draped curtains were now open unlike yesterday night, Beomgyu was half dead of exhaustion from sleeping. He got up with a jolt with brief muscle contractions, he looked around, he was alone. 

He shifted in the sheets looking for his phone finding it on the nightstand, it was 12 pm when he checked upon the time. He put the phone away and looked at the lucent sky, painted in the color of dying leaves from the city line building up to wet greys, the sun was hidden behind the clouds. 

The melancholy of the city looked beautiful, the weather looked sad and gloomy yet it was beautiful. Isn't that how life is? His twenty-one years alive his life started off as fun and jolly later taking a 180 flip during his middle school and high school years, life wasn't always favorable. Now, a few months back from today it was all rainbows, or he thought so?

What was the current phase of his life like? A mixture of both? He asked himself but soon his link from his thoughts was broken by his phone vibrating. 

Unknown:
Hey!
This is Yeosang.
Taehyun's cousin.
Are you awake?

Beomgyu's eyebrows knitted into a frown, why was he texting him? But he replied anyways.

Beomgyu:
Yes, I woke up a few minutes ago.
How did you get my number?
And why are you texting me?

Unknown:
Tae gave it to me ofcourse.
And I am supposed to take care of you while Taehyun is away.

Beomgyu:
I can take care of myself.

Unknown:
I very well know that duh.
I tried explaining it to Tae but he insisted that you need special "care".
Typing...

And Taehyun won't return until a week.

Beomgyu:
What?!

Unknown:
Ha! He didn't tell you.
Expected.
He's in Japan for business purposes.

Beomgyu:
K

Unknown:
Anyways,
What would you like to eat?
I am bringing you food.

Beomgyu:
Anything is fine.

Unknown:
I'll be there.
Read.

There was another notification in his phone, it was from the news application. He would occasionally read the news whenever he felt like. He was upset for a reason now, his mood had taken a turn. He nonetheless opened the very attractive looking notif.

He clicked on the link the page provided taking him to Twitter.

Switch to app|Not Now