84

☀︎

... oh, what are we getting? smut? hell fucking yeah ...

"I can allow us this distraction for tonight, amore, but tomorrow we need to face the reality of the situation," His muffled words are spoken against my heated skin, his lips continuing the perfect torture down my exposed neck. 

His skilled hands pull the dress down my frame, within a second my bra is off and thrown onto the floor as well. Leaving me in my panties and thigh holster in front of his dark and hungry stare, he can see the bruising on my body, but he doesn't seem to dwell on it. 

I'm thankful for that, hating it when people treat me like a piece of glass. 

Xavier steps out of his pants, leaving him in his black boxer briefs and moving my eyes to scan every perfect inch of his muscular body. He is tortuously attractive. His deep-set abs are shadowed by the moonlight from outside, his forearms are covered in tattoos and I cherish the sight of his biceps bulging against his skin. 

The sight of him has me pushing my thighs together, a certain throbbing grows in my pussy and the need for him heightens profoundly. He sees this and comes closer with a sinister glint in his dark stare, a stare filled with dirty and sinful promises, a stare that could very well leave me a panting mess on the floor within the next couple of minutes. 

My body feels compelled to step forward, a pull from him has me taking a step closer. Without a second thought, our careless lips meet again, the intensity is absurd and I can't find my train of thought when he picks me up by my thighs before placing me onto the soft bed. 

His beastly frame crawls over me and I pull my panties down, surrendering under his piercing stare. My hands work on the thigh holster, he stops the movement with a humored and dark gaze. 

"I want it on, Eloisa," The demanding tone of his always gets me. 

"I have knives in this one, it will cut us," My warning falls upon deaf ears when he kisses down my neck. 

"Nothing like a small amount of blood in the bedroom," He whispers darkly against my skin, goosebumps dance under his merciless touch. "Il pericolo è sexy." (Danger is sexy).

Not needing to ruin the mood, and actually growing flushed underneath his filthy words, I pull his lips onto mine. Our kiss is fiery, heated, passionate, it leaves me breathless but I refuse to stop it. Our tongues are in a frantic fight for dominance, none of us letting go of it. Control is essential for both Xavier and me. 

His hand dances down my body, squirming underneath the feathery touch he smiles against my lips. The sensation of his fingers leaving the softest imprints on my skin, without touching me where I need it the most is taunting. 

I groan against him and he chuckles darkly, the vibration is enough to distract me momentarily. In that exact moment, his finger meets my clit and it has my body stiffening in pleasure, he rubs my wet pussy and lubricates his finger before focusing on my bundle of nerves again. The pleasure only grows when he kisses down my neck, moans fall endlessly from my lips and he groans in acknowledgment. 

The tightening in my gut arises without a warning, Xavier knows exactly what gets to me and I arch my back. Squirming underneath his grip, I try to collect my body and some ounce of control. It proves futile though. 

"Sei pericoloso," (You're dangerous) He rasps into the dark room, his voice nearly sending me over the edge. 

"Why?" I find myself breathing out, needing to hear him speak more. 

He smirks and inches closer, his finger touching my pussy with such fervor, "Because you're attractively unyielding, you're crazy, add that on top of your fucking unreal beauty. It's dangerous for me."

I don't get to answer his raw words before he pushes his finger inside of my pussy while his thumb is stroking my clit. Everything comes crashing down in waves, the orgasm hitting me with such force it has my stomach tightening deliciously and I cum onto his merciless hand. He is still working me and it has yet another climb heightening. 

"Also, the way your pussy clenches around my fingers when you cum, I never want to live another fucking day without this feeling," Hearing his dark voice speak so uprightly, has me writhing on the bed when another orgasm hits me. I have never encountered this type of insanity. He has my body and mind wrapped around his skilled fingers. 

"Xavier," I whisper. 

"I can't wait," He groans and leaves me momentarily, opening the drawer next to the bed he grabs a condom. 

After rolling it down his hard dick, he grips my thighs and smiles darkly at me. The promise is more than anything I could've ever imagined, Xavier has no idea what he does to me when his eyes grow so wicked and filthy. I love it. 

"Are you ready for more?" He asks, the Italian on his tongue is as heavy as ever. 

"Show me what you've got," I smirk at him and he raises a humored eyebrow at me. 

Placing himself by my entrance, he pushes his hard dick into my wet pussy, the intrusion has me throwing my head onto the pillow. Moans escape our lips at the same time when he fills me out entirely. The feeling is like none other, and when he starts moving inside of me, my body stiffens in need and pleasure. 

"Oh, fuck," I moan and his pace increases instantly. 

My body squirms with him moving in and out of my pussy, his groans and moans are growing in intensity. His hand cups my head and he captures my lips, kissing me with everything he has and I reciprocate. He is my fucking drug, I need him in order to keep my mind straight. He knows this as well, but I simply can't bring myself to care. 

To everyone else, I can be the hot-headed and dangerous Eloisa Martinelli, to him I will allow myself to be me

His dick is filling me up so amazingly, I can feel every single inch of him entering me and his lips proceed down my neck. Leaving kisses that have my body tightening against his muscular frame, he fucking knows what he's doing to me. 

"You're so wet, la tua figa è deliziosa," (your pussy is delicious) His coarse words register in my mind and my nails dig into his strong back. 

"Soffocami, Xavier," (Choke me) I whisper against his ear and he smirks instantly, complying with my nasty terms. 

His rough hand grips my neck, just enough to have me feeling controlled, and he starts fucking me. Our bodies collide when his strong frame pounds into me, his harsh grip on my neck has me dripping for him and I lick my hungry lips. His sinister eyes zero in on the action and he picks up his pace even more. 

The filth of the situation rubs off on me and I moan loudly, arching my back when the explosion occurs in my pussy and grows into my entire stomach and chest. The orgasm reaches every part of my body, leaving my skin singing underneath the electricity. 

Xavier follows a second later, cumming into the condom with my name falling deliciously from his swollen lips. His beautiful face constricts as a pleasured and lazy smile grazes his features, fuck he's beautiful. 

"You're beautiful," I whisper after a second of comfortable silence, he smiles down at me and kisses me with so many different emotions. 

"As are you, Eloisa," He speaks with honesty coating his dark voice. 

My heart pounds in my chest and I give him a huge smile, his eyes fall upon my dimples and he shakes his head with a smile of his own. This entire situation with him was quite hectic, but I feel incredibly comfortable around him. No part of me regrets opening up to that old Eloisa, she deserves to see the reality every once in a while. 

*****

We finally see the softer side of our Eloisa, I'm seriously falling in love with these characters <33