98

☀︎

Stepping into the dark room of the basement, I notice Xavier standing over a wounded Owen. My stomach sings in satisfaction from that sight alone, Xavier's hands are bloodied and his rings have stamped themselves into Owen's bleeding skin. Today is the day where we live up to our names. 

"Hey, amore," Xavier smirks. "Nice of you to join us."

"Hey," I nod at him, disregarding the flutters in my stomach. 

We'll be moving houses soon, and I don't want Owen to come anywhere near our new home. 

I inch up on them, Owen's fearful eyes cut to me and I grin while gesturing towards his face, "That looks uncomfortable."

"Well yeah!" He roars through the room, his anger humors me. "It fucking hurts to be tortured."

"Oh, no, darling," I chuckle, grabbing a corkscrew from the table next to me. "I meant existing with such an ugly face, must be uncomfortable."

"Fuck you!" He screams and fights against his ropes.

"Why are you yelling?" I ridicule, laughing at his expense and angering him even more. 

Meeting Xavier's murderous eyes, he winks at me before centering on our subject, raising his fist he pummels it into Owen's face with such raw strength. The sound resounding through the room, Xavier definitely broke a couple of bones in the creep's unpleasant face. 

Looking at the corkscrew in my hand, I walk behind Owen and stab it into his back, perfectly centered between his shoulder blades. He cries out in agony and I smirk towards Xavier. 

"You're fucking overreacting!" Owen exclaims and I place myself right in front of him, leaving the corkscrew in his back. 

"Me? Overreacting?" I question before grinning at him and shrugging. "Shit, probably."

"You think you're safe with Xavier, yeah?" He questions desperately. "You don't even know half the shit he does, Martinelli. He'll kill you in a fit of rage someday, and I'll be fucking laughing in your face once that time comes."

"I have two pointers to that," I say and grab a water pump plier from the table. Forcing his mouth open and ignoring the frantic struggling coming from him, I squeeze his front tooth between the plier. "Pointer number one, spoiler alert, by the way; you won't be alive long enough to witness anything outside this room. Pointer number two, your face will be even uglier without teeth once you laugh in my face."

And I pull on the plier with all my strength, the tooth tearing from him and he screams. The blood splattering from his mouth immediately. Doing the exact same to his other front tooth, I keep his two teeth in my hands and enjoy his sounds of pain. 

"That looks uncomfortable," Xavier repeats my words from before and points to Owen's face. 

The laugh bubbles up to my throat, my focus centering in on the displeased and bleeding man in front of me. "So, Owen," I start calmly, looking at his teeth in my hands. "You felt like two-timing us?"

Tears well up in his eyes, "I wanted more recognition."

"Are you crying?" I puff out a humored breath, laughing down at his pitiful frame. "Mio Dio, è patetico." (My god, he's pathetic).

"I'm not crying," He lisps through his lips. 

"Sure, toothless," I nod my head. 

The anger washes over his face by my taunting, clearly, he doesn't like me. We ran a check on him, and everything added up, he's the traitor and lured me out there knowing what would meet me. He made sure that Marc didn't attend the meetings that day when Joseph and Xavier were attacked. 

He is the insider who told everything to my father and to Carlos. 

Xavier had his fun with him, it's my turn now. 

"You don't know the truth," He spits at me, the lisp is humoring me. "Romano will fuck you over the minute he gets the chance. He hates his members, none of us are worth shit to him. I'm sure you'll end up dead if you-"

"Oh, shut up," I groan. "Do you ever shut up?"

"I'm telling you the truth, you should-"

"Nope, that's it," I cut him off again, immediately tilting his head backward and forcibly opening his mouth. I drop his teeth into his throat and he chokes on them, fighting against my hold and seeking to tilt his head to spit them out. "Silence, at fucking last."

The choking sounds erupting from his throat are refreshing, my eyes meeting Xavier's in the darkness of the room. He raises a fascinated eyebrow at my strong hold on Owen's head, and I give him a huge smile in return. His eyes settle on my dimples momentarily, before he shakes his head and grabs a knife from the table. 

He tilts my head up by my chin with the knife, his black eyes gazing into mine intensely, "Even though I love to watch, I want him dead e tu nel mio letto." (and you in my bed).

The shock of his words has me releasing my deadly grip on Owen, who immediately spits out his teeth onto the floor and pulls frantically for oxygen. My eyes carry Xavier's with a dangerous gleam before I gesture to Owen, "Finiscilo." (Finish him).

Xavier walks in front of Owen, and I back up, the sight of my beast in front of this weak boy is fucking arousing. Xavier hovers over him, the dark stare in his eyes would be enough to bring anyone to their knees. It's so obvious why he's such a feared leader. 

"You're not even worth my breath," Xavier grumbles before stabbing the knife into Owen's chest, the sound of the blade piercing skin rings through the air. 

I witness the life leaving Owen's eyes, gradually escaping from reality and dying at the hands of his boss. This was very therapeutic indeed. My eyes cut to Xavier's feral ones, I grab his hands and he pulls me out of the room. Hoisting me up against the wall in the hallway down here, my legs hook around his waist on instinct and his lips are on mine immediately. 

Our tongues clashing in a wild attempt of dominance, both of us high on adrenaline from getting revenge for the shit we went through that day. His hands tangle into my hair and he rubs his dick against my pussy, the friction having a moan escape my lips and he groans into my mouth. 

"La mia donna pazza," (My insane woman) He breathes darkly against my skin, trailing his skilled lips down my neck, and my pussy throbs for him. 

I fucking love this man.