101

☀︎

...Let's finish this book of mine with a lil smuttily-smut-smut...

The darkness of our bedroom only provokes the filthy thoughts racing through my mind. Xavier's eyes stare into my own while he locks the door, a silent promise echoing in the room, and my pussy clenches in need of him. I've been waiting patiently the entire evening, needing him to fuck the senses out of my body.

He stalks closer with a greedy look in his eyes, like a lion seizing up its prey. The analogy has my mind running crazy and I walk right into his den when my feet saunter in his direction. His strong arm grips me around the waist on instinct, his hand supporting my jaw as our mouths collide in an intense explosion of passion. 

Both of us clearly need this. 

Our tongues play a sinful game, a deep groan emitting from his throat has my pussy throbbing and I push my thighs together. My fingers tangle in his hair, tugging at the roots when he swallows a moan of mine. 

He slows down the intensity of our kiss, before ending it and placing his forehead against mine. Our breaths mingle in the darkness of our bedroom and I feel happy, finally, I allow myself to belong. It was never a choice. I was meant to be with him, to stay with him, to love him. 

"Eloisa," Xavier speaks softly, my eyes opening and meeting his. The emotion shining in his stare has me weak in the knees. "You're so beautiful."

I don't answer, my words seem too destructible to a situation this gentle and caring. 

My heart flutters when his fingers caress my face, running over my cheekbones with a feathery touch. A hum escapes my lips and he kisses me softly, the love I feel for him at this very moment is too powerful to express. 

"Marry me," I whisper suddenly and close my eyes, not wanting to witness his reaction, the honest words are hanging between us and carry the spell between our bodies. "I love you, Xavier."

He removes himself from me, my eyes open instantly to the sight of him rummaging through the closet in our room. Walking towards me with a blue velvet box in hand, he stands in front of me and smiles beautifully, his eyes gently scanning every feature of mine with such ease. 

"You beat me to it," He chuckles softly, opening the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. It seems vintage with the champagne-colored diamond in a halo shape, the ring is a rose-gold with small diamonds scattered around the bigger diamond. The light from the box illuminates the diamonds and my heart stops beating when reality truly sets in. 

My widened eyes cut to Xavier's, he is staring at me as if I'm the only one for him, and my heart pounds in my chest. "What the fuck?" I manage to get out. 

He chuckles again, kissing my cheek softly before grabbing my hand in his free one. "You're the one for me, Eloisa. Seems like both of us want to get to the point, which is something I adore about this relationship. I love you, so much it scares me, and I want you to be my wife. Mi vuoi sposare?" (Will you marry me?).

I nod my head with the promise of tears hiding behind my eyes, squeezing his hand in mine, "Sì, Xavier. But I asked you first, so, will you marry me?"

"Yes, amore," He smiles and grabs the ring from the box, easily sliding it onto my finger and smiling at the sight. "This seems too good to be true."

"I know," I agree with him, loving and hating the delicate feeling in the room tonight. My eyes worship the ring on my finger, not really understanding what happened right there, but enjoying it so much.