56

☀︎

"Italian, eh?" He answers with a smirk, the promise hiding behind his eyes has me disgusted. This creep truly believes I would sleep with him. His sweaty hands guide my hips closer to his crotch, "I will definitely give you a night filled with pleasure, principessa." (Princess).

"Who are you here with tonight?" I ask him, giving him a dark and sensual look.

His eyes cut to a table to my right, where some men are sitting and staring at us, their stares are incredibly dangerous. A certain vibe that I only get from men who are involved in alarming businesses. Not meeting their gazes for too long, acting scared at the sight of them. The man in front of me tilts his head to the side. 

"They won't hurt you," He tells me. 

"You don't know that," I answer in fake alarm. "I know who they are! My brother told me something about dealers in the city, they're dangerous and will kill you. Do you even know who you're mingling with?"

The act seems reasonable enough, he delivers a smirk to the men and then turns to me. "Good to know that I can be honest with a one night stand, I'm a dealer in the rink. Do I know your brother?"

"He was killed by one of you! His name was Mike."

This seems to stop him in his act, the stiffening of his body has me slightly alarmed. My lie echoes through the room, clearly he wasn't expecting me to mention someone of importance. This only shows me that Mike actually had gone behind my back, he was trying to lure me out and kill me. 

The stranger sends a pointed look to the men again and then tugs me outside by my arm. I pull at his grip with little force, acting as if I want to get away from him. "Let me go, you bastard!"

"We're right behind you, Eloisa," Xavier's dark voice speaks through the earpiece. 

"You and I need to talk," He states and his rough grip is used to pull me down the street. He enters a dark and deserted corner of the street, pushing me against the wall. "What the hell do you know?" 

Tilting my head to the side with a sudden smirk, "Enough."

His eyes are panicked by the obvious change in my expression, "Who are you?"

"The one who will be the ruining of you. I'm certain the look you gave the dealers, forced them to inform Zanto who is hiding inside the club down there. Am I right?" The edge to my tone has him frightened. "And now, you're considering running back there, wanting to tell them that I'm a hoax. The only issue is; that you will die before you get a word out."

Xavier's low voice enters my ear again, "We have him on the aim, nod if you want us to shoot."

"I'll ask you again, who are you?" 

"Eloisa Martinelli, my darling," I tell him and grab my gun from the holster, cocking it and shooting him right between his panicked eyes. He drops to the floor in front of me, the lifeless body of his making an unnecessarily loud sound. Xavier walks up with Joseph trailing behind him, both of them stare at me. 

"You just couldn't control yourself, could you?" Joseph says. 

"Shut the hell up, Joseph," Xavier growls and turns to him, he instantly looks scared. "Leave. Go back to the club and act important, then when I tell you to, bring the car around. Eloisa and I will take Zanto down on our own."

"But you promised me I could help after all," He argues.

Xavier only delivers a sinister look in his direction, before turning to me and removing the earpiece gently from my ear. Handing it off to Joseph who scatters off instantly, down the street and towards the club. 

It's at that exact moment where I spot a somewhat familiar man walking closer to us, the sight of him has me remembering how I shot him in the knees that first day in Xavier's office. 

"He's coming," I tell Xavier and hide my body behind the wall again. 

The man in front of me nods, the wicked gleam in his eyes is too obvious. He's clearly enjoying the fact that we get to take them down one by one, "I say we take him down, no?"

"Sì," I agree and tighten the hold on my gun. Xavier patiently pulls a black piece of cloth from his pocket, the smell of it hits me instantly. Chloroform. "You'll knock him out?"

"We will," He nods. 

"That's boring."

"Of course you would believe so. Let me know, Eloisa," He starts and scans my body with his dark eyes. "Were you more keen on the idea of knocking him unconscious due to blood loss?"

Nodding, "Exactly."

"You'll have more than enough opportunities to torture him, we need to keep him healthy until he hits the basement. Then the two of us will get some answers, is that okay?"

"Fine," I agree right as Zanto steps around the corner. 

His eyes widen at the sight of his dead friend beneath my feet, before his dark eyes zero in on me. "You!"

"Dramatic ass bitch," I scoff right as Xavier punches him in the face, the nasty sound echoes through the streets. His beastly frame keeps Zanto in a chokehold in front of him, right as he places the cloth over his nose and mouth. 

Zanto struggles against the tight grip Xavier has on him, to no avail. The difference in strength is too significant, and I lean my shoulder against the cold wall. Enjoying the sight of Xavier's dominating traits, that man surely knows how to get under my skin. 

Zanto's movements slow down, before his limp body falls to the ground when Xavier lets go of him. He really is an idiot for coming out here alone, the thought has me smirking. He got what was coming to him. 

Xavier walks closer and tilts my head up with his finger under my chin, "You need to stop doing that."

Staring into his dark eyes, I try to ignore the flutter in my body, "Doing what?"

"Staring at me as if you want me to fuck you, Eloisa."

This shuts me up immediately, the instant throbbing in my pussy has me hungry for his touch and his eyes darken as well. I'm so fucked with this man.