67

☀︎

Xavier's POV

... and also ... a lil bit smut ...

Kissing down her neck, I drown in the sweet and intoxicating scent that is Eloisa. Her breathing quickens when I unbutton her shirt and my mouth is placed against her soft skin again, kissing down between her full breasts. She sighs in pleasure and the sound goes straight to my dick, making it more difficult to stay in control. 

I've been trying to keep my distance from her on purpose, I fucking can't stop myself. 

She wiggles out of her shirt completely, throwing it onto the floor next to us with a smirk playing on her full lips. The sight has me weak and I kiss her instantly, gripping her neck I deepen the kiss and inch on top of her. She reciprocates with as much intensity, slowly starting to unbutton my shirt as well. 

Her nails graze my skin and my breath hitches, this woman will be the death of me. 

Unclasping her bra, I slowly pull the straps down her arms and the sight of her has me hard. Her hardened nipples are tan and she arches her back, only making it tougher to keep my cool. Inching closer, I lick her right nipple while giving the other attention with my fingers. Eloisa moans and I clench my body with restraint. 

Gripping each side of her pants, I pull them down her legs, leaving her in her black panties only. Her body is absolutely stunning, and when her emerald eyes meet mine it really does it for me. The wound on her stomach is hidden behind a medical dressing, reminding me of why I'm going slow and not being rough with her. 

I'm positive she would want me to be rough with her, but I simply can't do that to her right now. 

Pulling down her panties as well, she's completely naked in front of me. Her eyes are still holding my own, the confidence shining from her will always amaze me. Kissing down her stomach, I'm careful around the wound and my hand lands on her knee, slowly moving upwards. 

Goosebumps dance on her soft skin, it makes me hard knowing the effect I have on her. Inching higher, my hand dances over her thighs and even higher teases her around her clit, leaving small touches and driving her crazy when she squirms against the bed in anticipation. Gliding down her soft skin, I drive my finger up her outer walls, not touching her where she needs me just yet. 

She groans in need, "Xavier, don't be such a tease."

"Patience, amore," I smirk at her and kiss up her thighs, still playing around her clit. 

She moans and arches her back, the sight of her body squirming like that has me feeling on top of the world. I'd stay here with her for the rest of my life, if it means getting to hear those small and desperate sounds fall from her full lips. 

Her eyes cut to mine and right as they do, my finger meets her clit. She moans and I gather some of her wetness dripping from her vagina, using it to lubricate her clit. Eloisa squirms in pleasure and I continue the sweet torture on her, licking my lips I'm tempted to lose my way of going about it. 

Needing to taste her. 

She's so wet.

My finger plays with her clit mercilessly, she doesn't get to breathe and her body clenches. Removing my touch, I crawl over her frame and smirk down at her, "Don't come yet."

"Fuck you," She spits in her ever-so-charming ways. 

"I am," I tell her and push two fingers into her while staring into her eyes, she moans loudly and closes her eyes. "Guardami." (Look at me).

Opening them again, our intense gaze collides and I move my fingers inside of her wet and warm walls. A deep need to feel her wrap around my dick intensifies, but I stop myself the best I can. The throbbing in my crotch doesn't stop, especially not with the sounds of her moans filling up the room. 

Kissing down her neck, she moves her head to give me more space. The delicious scent of hers enters my mind and I'm drowning. Trailing down her breasts and stomach with my lips, I keep the rhythm in my fingers and enjoy the way Eloisa is responding to my touch. 

Finally making it down between her legs, my lips leave a feathery light kiss on her clit. The sensation has her shooting upwards, "I told you not to move too much."

She smirks and moves down again, "I'll be still."

"Good girl," I speak with dark conviction, placing my lips against her clit again while fucking her with my fingers. 

Licking her nub, she moans loudly and the sound has me deprived instantly. Keeping up my sweet torture, I enjoy the sweet taste of her pussy, drinking her in, savouring every little sound she makes, devouring on her body. 

My fingers form a "come-hither" motion inside of her, reaching that one spot that leaves her panting. Licking up her slit, I enjoy the taste of her wetness, she's dripping for me. Her body tightens against my fingers to an impossible extent. 

"Oh," Eloisa suddenly says, probably not even recognizing her own words, only focusing on enjoying what I'm doing to her. 

Hitting her G-spot multiple times while caressing her clit with my tongue, everything comes crashing down as the orgasm hits her all at once. Her walls clench around my fingers, holding me captive and I enjoy the sight of her reaching her point. 

She arches her back, her mouth forms a sexy 'O' shape and it's fucking tempting. Her eyebrows are pulled together, almost displaying an expression of pain. I know the pleasure is overwhelming when a woman orgasms though, which is why I move my hands a little and let her ride it out. 

Moving up her body, I place myself next to her frame. She's still next to me and I smile at the sight, too tired to do anything it seems. 

"I'm dead," She suddenly speaks in a hoarse voice. 

"I would congratulate you, but that seems weird when I just had my fingers buried inside of you," Telling her this she slaps my shoulder lightly, the playfulness is endearing.