-HOT POT-

I walked to the entrance of the restaurant

I walked to the entrance of the restaurant. It was very fancy and to my liking. I walk inside after the door was opened by the driver. I walk to the small desk at the front. "How are you madam? What is the name on the reservations?" A young lady with curly brown hair and olive skin asked. She looked like Yara Shahid, he eyes were a deep shade of green and her freckles were lightly enhanced by the make she had on. "I believe it would be Marco." I said nervously. She skimmed through the small list of names and spotted the one I said. Then she smiled at me. "Follow me." She said before leading the way.

I follow her to a large door

I follow her to a large door. She opens it and I walk in with her. She walks up the flight of steps and I follows her all the way up. She walk down the hall and turns right. We walk down the hall and into the main area of the restaurant. She walks me to the table and I take a seat  in front of Marco. He was standing and took a seat not long after I sat down. He kissed me hand and from the look of his eyes he liked what he saw. His pupils were dilated and focused on my face and my chest.
I smile to myself and shook my head. "So what's on the menu?" I asked him breaking the ice. I wanted to be warm with him. Flirty and girly. I honestly haven't had the the chance to truly date and be completely vulnerable and feminine. I couldn't really  do certain things while around Lazarus. He treats me like a baby.  I'm looking forward to this date with Marco. I'm looking forward to exploring parts of myself I've been hiding. I smile at him and he smiles back. "You're so beautiful. There's an amazing dish I think you'd like. It had steamed oysters,shrimp, and pasta. You'll love it." He said. "I'm up for anything, you choose. I want to enjoy the food during my stay here." I said to him. He scrunched his eyebrows. I could tell that he was intrigued by that comment. He grabbed the iPad that was at the table and started selecting the meals he wanted to order for us. After doing so he put it to the side.

"So you're only visiting Italy, you aren't staying permanently?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yes, I'm afraid so. I'm only here for a short period of time and then I will be gone. The length of my stay is not set in stone it really depends on certain personal things." I said drifting off and trying to find another way to change the subject. "What other thing.." I cut him off. "What do you like to do Marco?" I asked trying to shift the attention away from myself and put it on him.