-FIND YOU WAY BACK-

I never really expected myself to be moving the way I am now

I never really expected myself to be moving the way I am now. I thought that I'd just end up running away from home and chilling in the location I chose. But now I'm in a whole other country and continent. This in some ways boggles me. I was able to find a nice list of local places. The thing is that I'd have to ride out to the small market area. It's about 30 minutes away but I can't lie. I needed that ride. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I honestly just needed to shower real quick.
I got out of the shower and out on my body care products. Then I put on my undergarments and my clothes. I was wearing a hat with a jeans overalls and a cropped top. I was also wearing some work boots.

Though the plane ride was long and in some way brought me into a state of meditation due to the momentary isolation from these men

Though the plane ride was long and in some way brought me into a state of meditation due to the momentary isolation from these men. I'm able to think for myself completely. I'm honestly too excited to pack my stuff out so for now I'll stick to getting the food and house items I need. I grab my purse and walk out of the house. I had my laptop with me and my phone. They were fully charged and I had spare charging ports. I didn't want to get stranded without a way of going home. I printed a map, which was very easy to follow. Mainly because there was one road and I had to be sure that the direction I'm heading in is north.
I closed the front door and locked it. I walk to my bike and place my purse in the small cubby. I put on my helmet and gear and my map together . I clip it onto the front of the bike so that I could see it and then I start the bike. I didn't know that other people lived out here, mainly because of the black Escalade that drove by. This is an area for the humblest of individuals, but if you weren't a local you'd have to have a bit of money saved up to be able to stay here. I turn the bike around and drive out of the yard and off of the property.
—-