-HOUDINI-

Wednesday-
I noticed the not on the counter but I didn't bother to read it. My week so far was filled with working out and drinking. I ate, but that was a normal part of my daily. I walk over to the door and open it. I really wanted to go out but I knew that I'd get followed and some demons would try to hurt me. I think it may be because he isn't showing me as much attention. Perhaps they can see that he is slacking when it comes to me. So now it's open season for all to try to attack me.
I honestly had nothing to do. I could cook but that's something I don't want to do right now. I didn't have an appetite to even think about cooking right now. I was more concerned about my safety. I knew that one move and I'd end up being fucked majorly.
—-
I spent the rest of the day in the house. I ended up cooking some beef soup and making a bit of salad. I ate a bucket of ice cream and cried while watching eat,love,pray. Why couldn't I find a soul mate who I could spend the rest of my life with?

Thursday-
I spent the day on the swamp. I woke up super early and took a cab to the outskirts of town and decided to rent a small boat. I just wanted to spend the day alone out on the water. I bought a ton of fruit,water,alcohol, and salad. I also brought a large knife just in case a demon pops up.
My first hour passed by pretty quickly. I opened the bottle of champagne and poured some out into the water. Then I took two big gulps. I bought a fishing rod and some bait. It took me about thirty minutes to figure out how to wire everything up and put the bait on.I casted it out and into the water. I placed the rod in a secure location. I then sit down and chug the bottle.
This place practically made me a baby alcoholic. Fuck. I put the bottle down and pick up the water. I need to stop drinking. It's not gonna help me in any way. Especially now, I have demons chasing me and I have to kill them and handle them alone. I no longer have his protection. The sun reflected onto the water and into my eyes. I squint at the view. It was beautiful and very peaceful. I know that something has definitely changed when it comes to him and I.
He went from hot to cold real quick. But I was expecting that. I roll my eyes and grab the fruits.

When I got home he was sitting there with alcohol in his hand. He seemed to be deep in thought. I didn't say anything to him. I just set down the fishing rod and the cooler. I needed a shower. He looked up suddenly. He eyed me with this strange look. It almost looks like guilt. I break eye contact and walk to my room to go take a shower.
——
Friday-
I left the house early and decided that it would be nice if I took myself on a date. I started my morning out with beignets. I sat and observed the people walking by. I also enjoyed the lovely jazz band. After that I kind of spent my time reading at the small sitting area. I know that I shouldn't be in the open but it was just that I needed to be away from the house. I feel like a trapped bird when I am there.
I was ready for some oysters. I stopped by Acme house. I waited in line patiently. I got in after about ten minutes of waiting. I was seated at the bar. So I decided to make a quick order and get a beer. —-
I honestly need to go back to the house to change for dinner. I felt very sweaty and sticky.

I got to the house not long after and opened the door. I could hear loud moaning and grunts coming from what sounded like the living room. I closed the door as quietly as I could. I walked out the living room area as quickly and quietly as I could. I peaked and saw him having the most passionate and rough sex ever. I turned around and quietly walked to my room. I honestly couldn't say anything. I felt my throat close up. I grab my duffel bag and put all of the clothes that I originally brought with me from my parents home in my duffel bag. I left everything that he bought for me and that Lestat bought for me. I took of the ring and placed it on the bedside table. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and walked out of my room. I walked straight to the front door. I could hear then kissing and he was walking int he direction of where I was at. I ran out of the house and quickly closed the door. I honestly didn't want to take the car. But I did. I opened it and put my bag inside and hopped in. I reverse out of the driveway and onto the main road as quick as I could. I did so before he come outside to see if I was here.
—-
I arrived at the airport not long after. I didn't care I left his car in the front of the airport with the keys in it. Fuck him. I walked to the main area and went to one of the little booths. I order a one way ticket to Morocco. It was the first place I saw and the most random location I could think of. I booked it and paid. I grab it al and walk to my flight. I'm not gonna throw a fit or argue. I'm not gonna spite him by getting with his friend either. I'm just gonna disappear. It makes things easier. I honestly felt like Houdini. I always have to have some trick to get me out of a situation that I'm stuck in.