-ORCHESTRATING A GAME 1-

Lestat's P.O.V-

I didn't expect him to be this bummed out about her leaving. I found it really funny how he was so quick to surrender in this little game we were playing. Now I have everything I want and my only goal is to make him suffer a little more before we find her. The thing is that I already know where she is heading. My men had been keeping tabs on her every move. Making it easy for e to have a clue about what she's planning or up to. The funny thing is that when I say the envelope on my desk earlier and saw all her bookings for the flight and hotel I couldn't help but to laugh. I knew that the tipping point was close, but not that close. This was a lesson he needed to learn. It was inevitable, she's regaining her strength. I hope that when she sees him she whoops his ass or puts up some sort of fight.
I already know how I am, if she were my mate..
I would end up finding her and claiming her. It wouldn't be pretty sight either. I'd end up marking her and giving her my blood along with my venom. She would end having a sore core, thighs, and neck. She would end up being on bed rest for a few days. Then I'd put a ring on her finger and sign the contracts. She won't be able to go anywhere or do anything without me being there with her. That of course sounds clingy, but she will have her privacy to do basic things. It's just that she won't e able to go out in public alone. I'd have to accompany her, wanting the world to know that I am her husband.
She's going to be in Italy, I planted the seed with the book that I nudged her to pick up about Italy. Which to me is perfect, because Lazarus owns a lot of property and businesses over there. She set herself up or I guess I set her up. Johnathan had told me to chant to put over the food which we prepared the other night. It worked very well. It was something simple, which didn't require one to be a warlock.

I know that when he gets here I'll have to diffuse the situation afterward. Mainly because he'll end up being super protective and very possessive. I don't want him to fuck up and suffocate her. That would lead to her trying to clear his venom out of her blood and who knows how that would turn out. I don't want to know at all. It would probably end in her being in some kind of trouble. That's something I wouldn't recommend her to do even if I wanted to stir up some bit of drama. I know she would end up getting punished in a way that would probably traumatize me and her. He wouldn't be able to handle the idea of her being with another man or even the idea of her getting rid of his scent and hold on to her. If he's acting like this now I'm sure you can only imagine how he would act if she did all of that. I chuckled at the mere thought of such a thing. I laughed to myself a bit more. I wouldn't know how to get her through that or even myself. I know that when I lost my mate I wanted to find her and bring her back to chain her to the bed and claim her. But somehow someway I managed to contain my emotions and let it be a lesson. From then I haven't really slept with any women. Only flirted and used them as a front to please other people's egos. In all honesty, I could imagine myself taking Epiphany as my own. It's just that I have too much respect and I know how it feels to lose the woman you love and truly care about.

We are in my jet, I wanted to take him out of the state to clear his mind. It probably won't work but I just want to distract him long enough to where she can get settled. I know that this is a game I shouldn't be orchestrating. But I genuinely want to make sure he has a challenge before he flat out gets her.