-WATER BREAK, GLASS KAYAKS,& FLOWER POWER -

Monday-
I spent the day avoiding Marco, I didn't want him to bring up Lazarus. I knew that he wanted to ask me more questions about our relationship. I'm more focused on trying to build one with him. That's way I can forget about Lazarus.
He left the house at around 12 noon, I didn't ask him where he was going. He sure as hell didn't mind telling me where he was headed. He left a not alongside a large vase of flowers. The note said that he would be back by 5, he's working at the shop and setting up some other things for his business.
I put the note down and walk to the kitchen. There was a container with freshly cooked food inside. It was still warm. My name was on top of it. I picked it up and walked over to the dinner table. I place the container on the table mat and take a seat. I take the top off and see the most beautiful arrangement of food. I loved the sight of this meal. I grabbed my fork and began to eat. Allowing my taste buds to caress the beautiful flavors of the food.
—-

About three hours later I was exercising with the personal trainer he sent to the house

About three hours later I was exercising with the personal trainer he sent to the house. The workout was kicking my Butt. I'm sure he could tell because he was laughing a little. I didn't really find it funny. "It's crazy how you have such a sexy body, but you're actually out of shape." He chucked. I roll my eyes and continue to do the burpees. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.
"So are you Marco's girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded, lying to him. He was a bit taken aback, but he regain his composure. "He's doing a great job at keeping you a secret from us." He said. I was a bit confused. "Us?" I asked him. "Yes, I guess he didn't mention it.. I'm his brother." He said. I now knew that by us he meant his family too. I felt my stomach turn. "Water break." I said abruptly before leaving the room.
—-

I was watching tv when he came home

I was watching tv when he came home. I didn't really say anything to him. I got up and started to walk to my room. "You've been avoiding me all day, a girlfriend doesn't don't do that Unless she is mad at her boyfriend." He said. I chucked to myself. "Girlfriend?" I question playing dumb as if I didn't know what he was talking about.
"Don't be silly, my brother told me that you told him that I was your boyfriend." He said. "Oh wow." I said acting surprised. "He told my whole family. So I'm sure they're expecting a proposal soon." He said. I laughed. Their wish just might come to pass.