-PILLS N POTIONS-

I grabbed my phone and started to search for a flight to Italy. I needed to be far from here. I knew that the best time for me to leave would be when he's at work and I'm at work. I'd have to drive to work and then pretend like I'm going on my lunch break. I'll just drive to the airport and flight out of the country. That would be done best with a cloaking spell. The thing is that I've never tried to make one before. I would need to go to the shop. But the last thing I'd want is for them to catch onto what I'm doing. I mean I could always calculate the prices of everything and then give them a little extra for tax. I just don't want them to get a hang of what I'm doing and fuck it up even more for me. I'm tired and frustrated. I can't stand this shit anymore. I felt like my whole chest was going to explode. My mind is always racing and I can't stand it. I have to count sheep's when I'm in bed, just to fall asleep. Especially when I don't have wine.

I find the perfect flight leaving right after lunchtime. I purchase the ticket that would allow me to get clearance through security. I didn't have time to wait in any long lines. That's very frustrating. I book the flight and put my phone down. I grab my large bag and rolled up a ton of my new clothes. I grabbed another bag and did the same. I'll put them in the trunk around midnight time. That way I don't get seen by him. I'll have to grab the potion and drive to a motel and make the cloaking potion. I'd just need a blender. Just to blend up the herbs... fuck, I have to do it tonight. I don't really see how I would have any time.

Blend them up and brew them. I'm literally in the most stickiest situation ever. I knew that by now Lazarus would be in his room reading some files. I texted him that I'd be going to Johnathans for an hour or two and that I would be back. He replied with an okay. I was actually surprised. I grabbed both my bags and walked out my room and down the simply lit hallway. I walk out into the living room area, past the kitchen, and to the entrance way. I open the door and walk out. I close it behind me. I place the bags in the trunk and close it. I get into the drivers seat and place the key into the ignition.

I walk into the shop and slam $150 on the counter. "I need to use the herb room. I'm also gonna get a few herbs." I said before walking into the greenhouse. I grabbed a small bit of each herb. Then I place it in a bag that wouldn't make them visible. I walk out of the greenhouse room and I down the hall. I walk into the herb room and close the door. I lock it and begin the the process. I take the herbs and wash them well. Then I cut them up fine. I lace it in a pot and fill it with distilled water. I add a cup of rum. This would make me sweat his venom out. So by the time I'm there and have established some form of a stable living. He won't be able to call me or track me. I will be off of his radar. Completely intractable, that's exactly the way I would like it to be.
I place some other things inside the pot and then put it on the mini stove. I turn on the fire. I got rid of all the remaining stuff by burning them in the fire place. I knew that they would be nosy as fuck. I let the pot sit for. A good twenty minutes and then I pour it all into a large bottle straining out a small bit of the herbs. I was absolutely satisfied with the pungent smell. That means that it's gonna work very well. I get a ton of vials they had in the cabinet and rinse them all out. I then pour the potion into all of them. I basically have 40. Which means that I'll have to find more herbs in Italy to mask my scent. I take the dry herbs that I gathered and placed them in the blender. I blend then to dust and then place the powder in a ton of empty pill shells. I finish filling them and put it in a large mason jar.

There was a knock at the door. Which I ignored. "Honey what are you making?" Johnathan asked. I rolled my eyes. "None of your fucking business." I said. He was silent. " I know herbs that cloak when I smell it. I felt a shiver go down my spine. "Can you just leave me alone, your distracting me. I said before putting all of the potion into the vials and into a large s velvet sachet bag. I clean the place spotless and open the door. I walk out of the room and to the front door. "Whatever plan you got, you should share it. We don't want it to backfire on you. That would be the worst thing. Also if you are planning on running from him and you don't share with us where you're running to. We will work with him to find you." They said. I rolled my eyes. "Ha,okay." I said before walking out of the shop and to my car. I could feel my face heating up and the tears rolling down my face. I literally had no one to talk to or run to. Just me alone. I have to deal with two men fighting over me. One not eve in for me, just the pussy and material shit. The other is just into me because his work thing got engaged. What kind of fucking life am I honestly living. Every time I try to escape there's always something. Now I have to really study the crafts. He's gonna end up finding me when I leave because of the guys. Like what the fuck. I'm getting stabbed in the back left and right. Why the fuck me...?
Honestly I don't say much to them. I keep it all in and express very little. I feel I shouldn't be subjected to shit like this, a trap, or even a life like this. That's the last thing I need and want. I may actually need to do a tie cutting bath. I'll find a herb shop in Italy and stock up. I honestly just want peace and solitude. It just seems so far fetched and impossible. I want to be in my own place, living my own life. Not some alpha omega shit. Let's just say that I were to be with a man. I would need him to do his job from the start. Court me and make me feel like I'm wanted and loved. Appreciated and even respected by you. I can't get that... But for right now all I have are these pills and potions. I roll my eyes stepping on the gas.