-UNEXPECTED FLIGHT-

Lestat's P.O.V

He awoke about twenty minutes after. He was a bit confused. The last thing I'm sure he remembered was being in the shower screaming her name. I was honestly surprised to see that it was affecting him this much. He was so distraught. I'm sure that all he would want to do is drink. My men basically said that she is halfway there. She hasn't touched down as yet. I told them to keep tabs on her as soon as she touches down. That way i can made sure she's safe and I can make sure my plan for their reunion goes well. Johnathan and his lover were in on it. They actually felt like he needed to learn a lesson. They felt it was best for him to release his karmics and shift his attention and energy to Epiphany.

I enjoyed seeing his inner demon come out when I would taunt him. I liked seeing the frustration overthrow his ego when he's in the midst of a sexually frustrating situation or any situation that makes him feel frustration.I feel like this will teach him to value her more and to value all of the experiences he has had with her. Even now I'm sure he would be very appreciative of her presence. "Where the fuck are we going? We have my wife to find." He said in frustration. Feeling the cut on his forehead that had been stitched up by the nurse on the jet. "I want to take you home for a while. Maybe you need time away from working life in NOLA. I think you should work on some of the businesses your father left for you in Italy.

"The fuck do I look like, my wife is missing

"The fuck do I look like, my wife is missing. I don't care about that shit right now. Do you understand that there is a blockage between her and I? I cannot summon her or track her scent. I have nothing. You know, she's off of my fucking radar. The last thing I want to do is go to Italy and work.." He said grabbing the bottle which had been sitting in a small bucket of ice next to him. He opened it and poured it into a clear glass cup. He gulped it down and poured another. "You're drinking too much." I said. He rolled his eyes and looked out the window at the burnt orange sunset. "I don't care." He said.
I could tell that she was running loops around his mind. I've never seen him this caught up on a woman before. The fact that he is calling her a wife makes me know how serious he is taking this situation. He never referred to my cousin as his wife, ever. The funny thing is that he actually invested a lot more in her than in Epiphany. This man wanted to have his cake and eat it too. "It will be a good a change of scenery. Before you know it my men's needs the men at the station will have all the information you need on her. Plus Johnathan and his boyfriend will be around to do spiritual work. That will make things work out in your favor. By the time you get a ring on her finger you'll have some businesses running right and generating enough money to support you and her. Along with that big family the two of you are gonna have."I said to him. Smirking and adding the cherry on top.

He looked out the window taking a sip of his drink

He looked out the window taking a sip of his drink. "When I get her, she won't be able to escape from me ever again. I mark her and fill her will blood, that way every man knows that she is taken. I'll also make sure the rock on her finger reflects it. If I have to keep her by my side every where I go that's what I'll have to do." He said. He was very serious. "You sound like you'd lock her in a box of it was up to you." I said. He looked at me and then looked away taking another sip.  Even though he's immortal the last thing I want is for him to get some sort of alcohol poisoning. This man was drinking back to back.

"What happens if she end up doing what my mate did. Finding a guy who takes care of her the way she felt you didn't and marry him?" I asked seriously. His eyes turned pitch black. I had struck a nerve. I didn't seem to notice that he was actually on his last straw. This meant that this reunion may not go as smoothly as I want. If he finds out that I know her whereabouts he will go ballistic. I'm afraid of what he may do to her. I know he wouldn't hurt her. But in the midst of the rage and heat that he's gonna be feeling when he gets to be in her presence there's not telling if he'll do too much. To the point where she may have to be on bed rest for a few days.

"That's not gonna happen. Even if she thought of that I'll take it right out of her head when I mark her. She doesn't get to decide who she gets with. It's written in the stars. We are mates and nothing can stop that. If a human boy decides to come along and try something he will get a rude awakening. It doesn't even matter if he's human. I will start a war for her." He said words laced with venom. I picked up my glass and took a sip. He gets up suddenly, throwing the bottle across the small jet. He walks to the back and draws the curtain, I could hear him walking to the small room and close the door, cursing to himself in his mother tongue. The attendant immediately gets to the mess. I get up and help her out a bit. She smiles at me and thanks me. I walk back to my chair and take a seat. Looking out of the window. This is gonna be a long plane ride.

Authors note-I hope you all are doing well

Authors note-
I hope you all are doing well. I've been going through a lot of things. I decided to finish up this part and publish it. I'm gonna try to be consistent lol. But I am very busy. I appreciate you all for reading and supporting. Thank you so much 💛✨🙏🏾

I also wanted to let you know that I do have website up and running where I have my skincare products

I also wanted to let you know that I do have website up and running where I have my skincare products. Which I use everyday as apart of my skincare routine.  I make them with all natural and organic  ingredients.
www.inunityweglow.com is the website if you are interested in trying my products 💛 I love this body butter, it's my go to. It gives the skin a nice glow and the leaves it with the perfect amount of moisture. Without being too greasy or oily 🌻

 Without being too greasy or oily 🌻