Update 💗

So the covid is gone completely and now I am doing well. I did get initiated into Santeria during my time away from this app. So you're baby girl knows her guardian Orisha and had her four warriors. I have Eshu Aye, Ogun,Ochosi, Osun, and Orunmila. Now the next step for me to do is to get crowned with me guardian Orisha. His name is Olokun, he is an orisha who lives in the deepest darkest parts of the ocean. I'm happy to be his daughter.
As for the guy who tout spells on me and tried to trap me.. he's done 😭 He cannot do that to me at all anymore because my spirits will kick his ass. 😂 that's the beauty of this major solution. Lol I have three god parents who are very powerful men spiritually. So he has to go through them and their spirits too. It's strange because if I'm hurt or if anything happens to me they will know immediately without me having to tell them. I kind of have a bond with them that is not intimate but spiritual in manner.

I will be adding so many new parts

I will be adding so many new parts. I want to complete the story and move on  to another one or just move on with my life in general lol. Do you all like when I add the images of places I feel the characters would be at? Also do you all like this story so far?