-GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER-

Lucifer's P.O.V.
I walked into my house slamming the door shut and locking it. I wasn't seeing straight. Just red all over my vision. I just can't fucking take this feeling. Her being gone is tearing me apart. I didn't expect her to play it so well. She slipped from my grasp like water. Gliding through my palms and leaving only the dampened feeling of he taste and touch behind. I couldn't imagine her with another man. His hands wrapped around her body. Lips kissing hers, eyes enjoying her beautiful face and extremely sexy petite body. The very thought of him putting a pinky on her. Even the thought of another man breathing the same air as her. The rage was consuming me even more. My blood was boiling. I could hear my heart beating and muffled voices. I couldn't keep my focus on one thing. I started to pick up everything in my clouded sight and throw it. I didn't care at all, I could buy it all back. I can't get her back. I can't buy her back with money. "FUCK." I screamed. I pick up the glass table and throw it against the brick wall. It's shattered into a million pieces. She has successfully and completely masked her fucking scent. I sense here or smell her. I can't fucking smell her anymore. Just the remnants of what little she did leave. Which was a shirt. He room is completely empty. She's off my radar and it's driving me insane. I already called her phone and left nearly 100 voicemails. I don't know the flight she is on, it's just that it will take a while to figure it the hours and where she is headed. We didn't get the see the flight numbers. So it would honestly take a couple days to get any information.
By the time we get information here where about a it will be hard to track her. Mainly because after the air port the only thing we can try to track her through are her cards and the street cameras. Then we could probably make a move to get her. The thing about me is that once I've marked my territory it's not getting away from me for long without punishment. I will make sure that when I find her I mark her and take her virginity. Then I'll make sure I put a ring on her finger. She won't be able to use magick against me. I'll figure out her block and knock it down. It will be easy for me to claim her as mine. That's also that matters. Having her as my wife. After that she can do what ever she wants. I just want the world to know that she's off limits. I walk over to the liquor cabinet and grab a bottle of whiskey. I pop the top and gulp half of the bottle down. I place it on the counter. "You needs you get this shit cleaned up and get yourself together. You're fucking losing it." Lestat stated. He was trying to fix the crooked picture frame that I had made asymmetrical not too long ago.
"Lestat I don't have time for your shit. You know what, you can have all of it." I said to him. He looked at me surprised. "Excuse me?" He asked. "You can have everything here. I want my wife." I said in reply to his response. "We'll say no more." He said getting his phone out of his pocket. "I'm gonna have some of my men track her bank account and I'll also figure out a way to get Johnathan to do a spell to find her. Also one to get rid of her little block. You need to chill out." He said. I rolled my eyes and took a couple gulps. He walked up to me and took it out of my hand. "You need to get you shit together. Go take a shower and rinse off all that anger and sweat." He said, I walk out of the living room and straight to my bedroom. I slam the door, locking it behind me. I take off my shirt and pant. Then I took off my boxer. I walk to the bathroom and close the door. The next thing I knew, I was in the shower on my knees. Crying and begging whatever creator that made me and my divine partner.
I couldn't seem to stay in tuned with my mind and time. I started to feel my stomach drop and the thought of not knowing where she was or who she was with. I started to scream, I couldn't believe a grown ass man like me was on my knees screaming and begging for my wife to return to me. I punched the glass door and it shattered. Before I knew it I was out cold.
——
Authors Note- sorry I  this chapter was short. I've been busy with work and school. I'm also in the middle of cutting ties with someone I feel a strong tie to . I will be updating more very soon ✨💛

 I will be updating more very soon ✨💛