-THE FIGHT-

When I got home I did a quick workout and then drank a smoothie. I took it upon myself to take a quick shower and freshen up my hair. I did a face mask and made sure I kind of showed my skin a little bit of love. I take the rest of time that I have to se up a social media and a ad campaign for all of my products. It would end up starting as soon as I launch the site. I'll set up some automatic posts and put ads on them to make sure that I am able to bring in the right amount of traffic I needed. After I did that I put on my photoshoot outfit and a robe over it. I walk to my front door and leave the house.

I get into my car and drive to the shop. About twenty five minutes had passed and I was just pulling in. I turn off the car and get out. I walk to the front door and open it. I kind of start the whole set up process for the guests. The funny thing is that the chefs and the photographers showed up not too look after. About ten minutes later my makeup artist came through. The ladies came in when I was getting my makeup done. They all looked so lovely, they did their makeup and had the shirts in. It was cute because it fit them perfectly. They seemed really happy. I told the photographers to start their photos. They were basically done by the time I completed my makeup.

I took of my robe and fixed my hair. I did a lot of shots and after about an hour I was done. I helped the other photographer with the set up for the product shots. That took an hour. Then after he was done I went to the bar area and the chefs had completed everything on the menu. They also laid it all out in a presentable manner. Everything looked so good for the camera. He started taking pictures. I left them to it. They knew exactly what they were doing.

I smiled to myself as I watched everyone doing their thing. After maybe like 2 hours they all had eaten and went home. The ladies loved their gifts and the photographers enjoyed their tips. The makeup artist was happy for the extra pay and care I showed her. She even asked me if I wanted her to be her regular client and I told her that I'll definitely be hitting her up soon for another shoot. I smiled to myself feeling so happy.
The chefs were cleaning up and I did ask them if they wanted me to help. They refused to let me even touch a plate or knife. I really enjoyed their drink making skills and the small deserts they made. I was happy for their help and assistance. I handed them an envelope and they took it. They opened it and looked in it to see a bit more than what they asked for. They smiled at me and took me in for a big hug. I smiled and pulled away soon after. "Thank you." He said. I smiled to myself and decided that it would be good to invite them to any large get together I have in the future. They left not long after and I closed up the shop and left.

I arrived home not long after. I honestly didn't want to take my makeup off yet. I kind of want to chill and add some stuff to the website. I was about ten minutes in when I heard the window in my bedroom shatter. A second later I hear the bathroom window shatter. I heard scratching against the wall and then a couple claw like footsteps coming down the hall. I got out my chair and rand to get my swords. I was not in the mood to play with anyone today. Before I could make another move my front door was kicked opened. The frame was completely knocked out and everything felt so naked.

There she was, the bitch who was too weak to face the fact that this man will never Ben her mate. I hate fighting but this fight was to face my demons and put an end to this immature bullshit. I get into my fighting stance. Right then on launched himself at me. I swung just in time to cut his head over. Two more can my way I chopped one's head of and cut one in half. I had ten more to take on and then her. She was sitting on the couch filing her nails. Thinking that she could actually save herself for last was absolute comedy to me. I started to actually fight these weird looking bird Demons.

I was mainly chopping their heads off and cutting them in half. I was so distracted by the two in front of me so much so that I didn't hear the other five behind me. Two grabbed my hands and took my swords from me. They tied me up and began to torture me. They cut my back many time along with my hands. The made a large gash over my breasts. When they did that she let out a laugh. I was feeling the blood run down my body, I basically covers in it. "You are so useless. I don't get how he can't see that about you. To think that he actually allowed you in is life is absolutely crazy to me. You don't deserve him. You deserve nothing from him." She said before lunging two knives right by my pelvic area.

I grunt in pain, leaning my head over and gritting my teeth. I couldn't seem to breathe right. I don't know what happened but I found a flaw in the way they tied the rope around my wrists. I get up and grab the swords they had left unattended. I felt so much rage run through me. I went for each one of their heads and didn't miss. So after she was left. She opened her mouth and I lunged the sword right in it. I turned left and cute her head off. I don't have time to talk about irrelevant shit that isn't paying me or bettering me. I realized that the small knives were still in me. I pull it out and find something to wrap the area with. I knew that his men were out for lunch so that's why they were able to get into my property. I walk to my room and get a bag. I pick some clothes into it. Somehow I manage to grab a herb mixture and leave the house. I grab my phone and wallet.

I also grabbed my keys. I was feeling so dizzy and weak. But something was telling me to go. I didn't want them to see me like this. It's embarrassing and absolutely nothing to be proud of. I just killed over twenty people. I don't care if they are demons they still left bodies behind. I turn the car on and shift the gear. I put it in auto pilot and let it go. I didn't really know exactly where I was going. I kind of just watched as it took my to the address I was last at. Which was my shop. I can go there and see myself up and stuff. Then after I can leave and find a way to cloak myself. But it won't work I know that this is my last time running. I was sloppy, I couldn't even clean up the mess I made.

I can't believe that I had the big fight I felt was coming. This was kind of the end of the war. I know that I can't run from him. I also know that when he sees all of my scars he's gonna loose his shit. I was so fucking nervous.